“Very good service ”
Review of Playa Padre

Playa Padre
Ranked #1 048 of 1 593 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: US$9 - US$78
Description: Playa Padre is a new concept of Beach & Party, For those who want endless adventures. Located in one of the most beautiful beaches in Marbella. Its surroundings give off a calm and tranquil ambience. Surrounded by tropical palm trees, golden sun and clear waters. Enjoy day & night, anytime is good to be at PADRE
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing place, good vibes and perfect place for ppl who love music. Hace a break by the bar and ask for Naranjo he is the one.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Some of the Security Staff are violent thugs who only look to start a fight , instead of doing their job to prevent trouble and keep their customers safe .
Never again going back as dangerous .

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I had to write this review because everyone who know me is in shock from what happened there. Me, my boyfriend and our few friends were spending Sunday there eating and drinking. We decided to stay for an evening party and everything was cool, we were talking, laughing... like anybody else there. One moment my boyfriend look at the queue to the toilet and there were like 40 people waiting! Something I have never seen anywhere else! My boyfriend decided to go outside the beach club and saw 3 guys doing same thing. That moment one of the security guards tell him that he cannot do it there in spanish while my boyfriend is english and doesn’t understand a word... Next moment the guard just grab his shoulder and punch him in his jaw! My boyfriend obviously reacted and grabbed his neck, they started rolling in the sand. I was sitting inside and couldn’t see or hear anything. My boyfriend called me and told me he is been smashed and we need to live. At that moment I thought it was a joke but left my friend inside and went to have a look what’s going on. At the door I saw my boyfriend with bleeding mouth and broken shirt. I started asking the guards what happened and if someone can explain me what is this mess. No one said a word while my boyfriend was trying to explain me in front of them obviously being furious and angry. The blond security told him shut up and punched my boyfriend to his shoulder so hard! And then they all started biting him, knocked him on the sand and started kicking him all of them! I can remember 6 guards at that moment! I was screaming from all this horrifying situation! I was in front of all this fight and couldn’t do anything! They were kicking him everywhere: head, ribs, legs, punching him too. When they stopped the guy with black hair turned around and kicked him so hard that my boyfriend cramped!!! It was insane!!!! I have never seen anything like this in my entire life! I never thought that in town I used to live for 16 year can anything like this happen!
The result of that horrible Sunday: broken rib, concussion of the brain, blocked neck and multiple haemotomas.
I’m psychologically traumatized from anything I saw. Knowing that security cannot bit the client especially when he was drinking moreover kicking the client!!!It’s forbidden by law!
Main manager and co-owner didn’t even show up and he knows me very well. No one helped! It seems it’s normal there!
Don’t go there! A part of crazy prices, tasteless food and rude staff there is a securities who are absolutely mental!
Marbella changed a lot.... nothing to do with the time I first time visited it!

10  Thank ksenia_spain
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

This place is not to be visited. It is full of angry bouncers who beleive it is ok to stamp on customers heads and attack women.
But the place its self is very nice over priced i think a change of staff is needed.

1  Thank thetourist108
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

- Rude and misguided staff (especially at reception)
- English is not really a language the staff understands
- party does not start early and you need to book a table inside for this
- Over priced asked for a table inside and they asked for 500euros just to sit inside (btw we were only 2 ppl)
- Insect in food (informed the staff and never really did anything about it instead they charged a service fee of 11euros)
- Highly not recommended