“A fantastic steak”
Review of Angus Muelle Uno

Angus Muelle Uno
Ranked #105 of 2 408 Restaurants in Malaga
Price range: US$29 - US$41
Description: Looking for great steaks in Malaga? Look no further! We choose from only the finest certified ANGUS meat available. The selection process is crucial and therefore done only by our Executive Chef on a daily basis. This is to ensure the quality of our meat that we provide is second to none. Before they're served, we carefully hand-cut them to get to the freshest, tastiest beef. We grill them over an open flame to sear true BBQ flavor.Just before they come off the fire, we brush them with butter and a sprinkle of salt just to give them the extra richness that separates our steaks from the other guys.
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Quality food, welcoming environment and staff. One of the best steaks ive had for a reasonable price. Recommend a visit.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We went to this restaurant due to the good reviews. The service was ok and somewhat quick. There was only a few tables in use. My girlfriend and I both ordered solomillo with pepper sauce. Mine tasted burnt and then fitting into the pork I found it to be raw and very pink. I asked the waitress to cook it more. It ruined the meal really as by the time my meat came back both my chips and mushrooms were freezing cold and the pork was still Raw! The photo is the pork once they have tried a second time to cook it properly. €47.00 meal for less than average food. I won't be coming back again.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Delicious. Friendly staff. The location is super, right on the marina. The food was great. I had sirloin steak with chips, onions and mushrooms. The steak was cooked exactly as I asked and was really tender. My friend had steak skewers. They came with veg. Hers was delicious too. We both had dessert. I had chocolate cake and she had carrot cake. 3 glasses of wine and 2 large beers. Best meal we had while in Malaga. It cost €75. I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank Cafren23
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

We had the fillet mignon, entrecote 300g and lamb chops! Everything was made as we wanted and was seasoned well! The waitress was very professional and knew a lot. All and all it was a great experience regarding the food and personell. Will visit again!

1  Thank Katrina F
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We ate here last night afiter reading good reviews. We ordered mixed grill for 2 WELL DONE (in both english and spanish language).

After eating the bread starter (which we didn't request and is added to the bill) our food arrived MEDIUM RARE.

We sent this back and waited another 10 mins for what we actually ordered.

Please note we were the ONLY people in the restaurant as it was only 7pm