“Nice combo og Spanish and sushi”
Review of Oleo Restaurante

Oleo Restaurante
Ranked #63 of 2 544 Restaurants in Malaga
Price range: US$24 - US$35
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Enjoyed this place which is place conveniently near the Modern Art Museum. The tuna was fresh and plentiful and the service good. The outside seating was nice and allowed me to enjoy the winter sun.

1  Thank Traveldudine1968

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Small mediterranean restaurant and sushi bar in part of the CAC. Gets very busy after 2pm so try and go a little before to ensure a good table and service (best to book ihen you arrive at the gallery). Tasty refreshing food and good selection of wines. Staff were happy to make recommendations. Loved it!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Went for a first dinner during our stay in Malaga, but won't be coming back for sure. Not because of the food (which - sushi - has been AVERAGE quality, nothing bad but nothing special too), but because of staff. Not sure if it was because me and my boyfriend were talking to waitresses in English, or because the ladies working there are quite new employees to the restaurant, but we have been treated like we are not welcome there. Said that, all we have ordered was a mix of sushi, as, due to "hospitality" of staff, we really did not want to spend any cent more in there. Never more.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Found this restaurant while walking through to the city. Very nice decor, very professional staff and excellent food. We would highly recommend going out of your way to dine here. You may need a reservation to sit out side. We had Andalusian hummus, goat cheese rolls and pork cheek, all excellent!
Nice choice of red wine to go with it.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Im from south korea and this place is amazing. Booking the place before u go just in case. They can speak english. Dont worry. Its the one of the best sushi place ive ever been in the Europe. The place is not big or small. Its ok ish size. Dont order hamburger from this place. Just eat sushi. Dont order combo if u want to eat something amazing. Order tuna belly with ponzu sauce. Its the best nigiri ive ever had in the Europe. Dont order typical nigiri like salmon and tuna. Its ok. Not so good. Its almost same compare to other places. Nothing special. Order something u dont get from other places. The rolls are amazing in this place. Every roll was good.

Con
They didnt have miso soup or udon as far as i can see. I didnt ask for it. And i hope they had more Japanese food. This place was bit half of spanish and half japanese food. I didnt order spanish this time. I would like to try it next time. If the place is more English friendly, it would have been more nicer but it is ok. I would go again. The people were so nice. If i can give the score, i would give 100 score for this place. If u want to have same feeling with me, please follow my recommendation above. Thanks!

2  Thank Jongchan K