“Possibly the best burger I have ever had ”
Review of Napolitan BBQ

Napolitan BBQ
Ranked #41 of 2 374 Restaurants in Malaga
Price range: US$10 - US$29
Description: Napolitan BBQ is not only a simple hamburguer and Steak House restaurant, it is the fusion between the USA hamburger tradition, italian and Napolitan flavours and ingredients. A new hamburger restaurant BBQ concept made in USA but with the italian touch.
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

With my heart set on dinner at a local Argentinian Steak House I was disappointed to find it closed.

That disappointment quickly dissipated though when we found this place just round the corner.

We were seated quickly and a waiter came to take our drinks order.

I asked for a bottle of Alabrino to which the waiter advised changing to a local wine which he claimed to be better (And it cost 20% less!)

It was lovely.

Turning to the food, as my wife was flicking through the huge range of gourmet burgers, my mind was set on the ribeye steak.

By the time the waiter came to take the order, I had found myself having a look at the burgers too - just out of interest and they did look good.

My wife ordered the Chorizo burger and I asked the waiter whether he would go steak or burger. He pointed out that the burgers were the speciality dish and then, with a few questions about my preferences, guided me to an Irish Angus Burger topped with Italian Ham, caramelized onion and oodles of Italian cheese - it was amazing and half the cost of the ribeye!

The quality of food in this place is matched by the quality of service with no attempt whatsoever to upsell.

I never thought for a minute that I would be eating burger and chips while visiting Malaga but I will happily do so again if we come back this way!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

The only problem is there are so many different burgers to chose from! We ate here twice and definitely would recommend it for value for money and huge portions. Staff very attentive and pleasant.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I don't normally go to burger places, but this place has an amazing choice to choose from. If I do venture into a burger restaurant I would have a chicken burger, but this time I had the Il Maremmano and it was cooked just as I had requested. The waitress who served us was very friendly, even though our Spanish is virtually non-existent we managed to get by, and she was very patient with us. Overall very friendly atmosphere all round.

1  Thank KarenJanehoggan
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Something for everyone on the burger menu. Classic to designer burgers... There are also vegetarian choices.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent meat, tasteful bread, all other ingridients. Good service, prices ok, recommended to visit.