“Hidden gem in Estepona”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: 日本餐馆营业之中
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Best sushi we've ever had! The fish is really fresh as well as the maki. A very friendly couple is running this place. Everything very clean. We ordered two times take away, see picture and judge yourself! Keep it up Sushi House - you are the best place in the region.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Although the location is not top notch, we wanted to try this sushi place.
I had no expectation what so ever as the sushi around the coast in Marbella is not very high standard.
When we came in we met this lovely Japanese couple who cook and serve as a team.
We ordered mixed Salmon and Tuna Sashimi and some sushi rolls.
The sashimi came in three different types of tuna, which is the first time I experienced in a restaurant. But the quality was top notch! The salmon was nearly melting so soft! The sushi's were amazing too although a bit too big for me. But taste wise really good!
I ordered a tea and I noticed he filled it up another time without charge. Like you are visiting your friends, really nice!

Two days later I visited again with my daughter and ordered a Bento Box, just to try more stuff. All what was in was perfect! I can highly recommend this little hidden gem. If you appreciate the Japanese kitchen. If you want to be in a flashy place with lower quality food this is not for you.

1  Thank Lily D
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent Sushi Maki and fab value, lovely owner and his wife. Well Worth a visit, I was on my own waiting for my husband and mother to finish their quiz night... Monday night very quiet but lovely never the less I ate far too much

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This has to be the best value Sushi I've eaten. The quality of the produce is exceptional, please don't expect a modern rotating table but do expect exceptional authenticity from the plate, with the owners cooking and serving.

No more to be said, don't miss out.

1  Thank Kevin R
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

There is no reason to take a special trip here. However if you are staying in the area and looking for some decent sushi at a good price. We fund this to be lovely.