“Lovely ”

Healy Mac's
Ranked #140 of 534 Restaurants in Estepona
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I have been coming here for the last 3 years, we visit Estepona twice a year and I have to say this visit was our favourite. The staff just went over and above to accommodate us.
Sarah, Kieran, Alfie & Oscar in particular.
Stevie & the younger lads who collect glasses & clean tables were also very efficient.
We tended to have the same drinks so the guys made sure the drinks were ready for when we finished!
Food is really good, and the atmosphere is great! Definitely recommend! And the outdoor seating offers amazing views over the marina :)

1  Thank Laurenx01x

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here twice. First time just for drinks meeting up with family to watch the football.

Second was for food. Staff were brilliant and really accommodating to us. 16 women and 5 children. They put tables all together so we could all see each other and chat.

Meals were tasty and went out to get us more pink gin.

1  Thank Nicj1266
Liam H, Owner at Healy Mac's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello there,

Great to hear that you enjoyed both the food and the drinks during your stay!
I am pleased that the staff took care of your large group and the pink gin was abundant!

Regards,
Liam

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I was last here ,in November last year, and not much has changed apart from the menu . The staff seem a bit tired
But I was greeted by Juan I met last year who was very cheerful
And helpful . Sadly the staff I based my first review on have all moved on ,but that hasn't changed the place ,same prices and tv events. I was however was very annoyed at the very portly ex pat who was happily feeding my meal to his two sausage dogs ,when I came out from going to the loo. But sadly this happens a lot in the eu , it's happened to me in Greece as well.
But I must point out it's not a fault with the restaurant .i will always come to Healy macs it has something different to offer .And I Would it recommend to anyone. But it does seem to have lost its initial attraction, and direction .time will tell if they can get back to the heady days of 2016.

1  Thank beerhaven17
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Not sure who does the ordering in Healy Macs. I asked for Vodka and they didn’t have any, I then asked for Gordon’s Gin, didn’t have any. I then asked for southern comfort and guess what... they didn’t have any. Please tell me how a bar this size is not adequately stocked with the main sprits. Especially vodka!
Very disappointing as I use this bar on a regular basis. I would question the management style and strongly recommend they look at a better order system for sprits.

2  Thank Morton110
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Popped in for a late afternoon drink so cannot review the food but the restaurant is clean. Service was quick and you can’t beat the view of the marina.