“Excellent!”

Taberna La Cuarta
Ranked #10 of 1 058 Restaurants in Cordoba
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious paella with several glasses of sangria was exactly what we needed after a day of exploring the beautiful city of Cordoba. Thoughtful staff & great service. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Had one of the nicest cook risotto here! After all the review I decided to pop in and rest assured you won’t be disappointed. Was too full to try the desserts so can’t comment on that.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here on the sidewalk and it was very good. We ordered a delicious cod salad with oranges, squid and cuttlefish ceviche, and a seafood paella. Portions are big and we over ordered but the food was delicious.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We stopped here for a mid morning drink intending to return for lunch, given the great reviews on this site. Sat at a table outside and waited to be served. Eventually a waiter emerged and took our order. Una caña y un agua con gas, he didn't wipe the table and seemed a bit grumpy. When I went to pay he told me the bill was €4.00, when I suggested in Spanish that he was joking he reduced the amount to €3.60 which by any stretch of the imagination is still excessive. Couldn't be bothered to argue further but if you do feeel the need to visit this place make sure you get a reciept and check it. Having been ripped off we did not go back.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Great skill is happening behind the kitchen doors of this popular restaurant. Each dish was beautifully presented and deliciously prepared. Salads are generous to share as well as the suggested ice cream dessert. I enjoyed my first cuttlefish, forgetting it was a type of octopus! It was outstanding. My husband’s rare tuna was superb, too. We thank our server for the surprise gift of aperitif raisin sherry also. What a delight in every way!