All reviewsshuttle busfree parkingswimming pooldowntown cordobanice terraceone nighthotel is locatedwould definitely stay here againold towncarcerealluxuryfridgepatio
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Spent 2 nights on our Tour of Spain and had a very enjoyable stay. We always prefer to stay outside of a city and this was perfect, with lovely peaceful surroundings. The first night we ate in the restaurant and my husband and friend had the chicken which had, unfortunately, been over cooked, however, the second night my friend and I ate on the patio outside of the bar area and really enjoyed the meal. We enjoyed the buffet breakfast which was plentiful and instead of getting the shuttle bus to Cordoba, we arranged a taxi, which was not too expensive. The rooms were spacious and clean and we had no trouble with noise and slept very well. The hotel was of a typically Spanish designed with courtyards and lovely grounds, including a swimming pool and was absolutely charming. The staff were very helpful and we would certainly return.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Marta R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Abetos del Maestre Escuela, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you very much for your opinion and assessment, we are waiting for you in the next visit!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Booked here for 3 nights and were given a room on the ground floor which though large and comfortable enough was a not very welcoming. The trouble started when we wanted to sleep with every little noise being transmitted from the rooms above and even hearing the water running through the pipes. No carpets in rooms and hallways made it almost impossible to sleep. Next day moved to a room upstairs which was quieter though the bathroom had that faint smell of drains. Food was not very good and our meal on the first night had to be sent back as it was cold. Position is good and the staff were okay though It really was not a good experience and was to expensive for what you get. I would not stay here again. Avoid

Room Tip: If you want a a good nights sleep bring some earplugs
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great location, good parking, exterior spaces large and well-kept.
Air-conditioned and comfortable rooms, the only downside, the soundproofing for the corridor, the point enhance.
Restaurant and bar service, breakfast varied, even being paid to take part if the price.
All the staff, from reception to the bar/restaurant passing by support services, extremely friendly, polite and many helpful.
Recommend the use of the shuttle to travel to the city, although there is enough supply in Cordoba.

Room Tip: Rooms west side have better view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night. It was quite pleasant on arrival - nice setting, clean and tasteful decor. However it was impossible to sleep. You can hear every movement - doors opening/closing, every footstep and conversation. So I guess if you're a heavy sleeper then you'll be okay here. Otherwise I'd avoid!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Aminah L
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was reserved for 5 nights beginning March 5th, Cordoba, Spain.
One of the main reasons for choosing this hotel was that Expedia (and assume other websites) indicated that a free shuttle was available to pick you up from the Train station with at least 24hrs notice. A full 48 hours prior to arriving I sent an email to provide the time that we were arriving at the train station(14:49).
The reply from the hotel indicated that their shuttle was only an area shuttle (which was also indicated in the Expedia website) and only ran 10:00 / 11:00 from the hotel and returned to the hotel at 18:00 from the old town area.
They advised that they were sorry but these were the only times the shuttle ran.
I sent another email and pointed out their indication on the Expedia website.
Again I was advised that they were sorry but that this was the schedule and they could not change it.
There was never an acknowledgement of the offer of a train station pick up on their contracted Expedia website. I therefore write this review as an indication of the possible inaccuracies of their hotel amenities and definitely their hotel services. I have not viewed the Expedia or any other of their contracted websites recently to see if they have followed up on my final email to the hotel specifically advising them to review all of their stated hotel rooms and hotel services descriptions for each of their contracted websites.
I cancelled my reservation and went to another hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple