See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for one night and I felt like I was in a middle of nowhere. It was a Sunday afternoon felt like it was a gosht town. The hotel offers only B&B and you are left with limited options for dinner. Room has a menu card where you could order food from outside. Hotel does not have a bar and the WiFi is extremely slow and the front desk staff can do nothing about it. Recommend this property for a sleepover only and don’t make it on weekend.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We checked in and were given our first room, curtain at the window was falling down, TV didn't work, no channels, and when I sat on the bed it wobbled like a jelly! I asked to change the room which was not a problem. However, although the TV worked, and the curtains were in place the net curtains could have done a wash, they were grey not white. The view from the window was of a car dump and over grown waste land across the road. The furniture in reception was well passed its best and I can only hope that this hotel will have a full refurbishment very soon. The pictures do not show the true condition of the hotel, I would not stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Beds uncomfortable and hairs in sheets. Top blanket needs a wash or better still, replacing.
Hairs in bath.
AC has 2 settings; on or off!
Breakfast is low quality. Meats are slimy - cheapest quality from a budget supermarket.
Cooked food looked inedible; couldn't bring ourselves to try it.
Pastries are brought in and taste fatty.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter A
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Reminds me of a lunatic asylum I lived in once... okay maybe I didn’t live in one but this was like being duped with a 1-star for what was supposed to be a 4-star.

AC doesn’t work
Hallways are super loud
Area is sub sub par
Beds are uncomfortable
Lights are fluorescent energy savers

On the plus side, it was clean

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to Seville under the impression this was a 4 star hotel. I would say it’s a 1 or 1.5 star honestly. When we were first going up to our room my son was trying to get in the elevator and the door almost squished him as I was trying to hold it back! So be very careful. They beds are not very comfortable and they move around not super stable on the floor. The rooms are very tight there’s really maybe 2feet between the bed and the table that touches the wall. We also got free breakfast but it was really unappetizing. They had scrambled eggs but they were drowning in water they didn’t even look like eggs. And they had a side that had cheeses out but most of them were crisp from sitting out. They also had oranges pineapple and cantaloupe out,probably they best thing. This proves you get what you paid for you find great deals on this place for a reason. It’s also a tad far from city center! On a positive note the staff was very nice!

Date of stay: December 2017