“Great food, great service, great value!”

La Flamenka Cordoba
Ranked #16 of 1 038 Restaurants in Cordoba
Description: The Tapas Bar is a space Cordoba Flamenka serving local tapas prepared traditionally with international caps incorporating European, Asian and American. Our products are of fresh quality at very very reasonable, and our wine list, quality at a great price. Come stroll through the Jewish quarter and visit us. Enjoy traditional flavors and innovative additions. Enjoy our wines and see fun with us. We waitBar de Tapas La Flamenka Cordoba es un espacio donde disfrutar de tapas locales preparadas de manera tradicional con una incorporación de tapas internacionales de cocina Europea, Asiática, Americana y Norteafricana. Nuestros productos son frescos y de calidad a precios muy muy razonables, asi como nuestra carta de vinos, calidad a muy buen precio. Ven a pasear por la juderia de Cordoba y visitanos. Disfrutaras de sabores tradicionales e incorporaciones novedosas. Saborea nuestros vinos y ven a divertirte con nosotros. Os esperamos
Reviewed 6 May 2018

My husband and I stumbled upon this restaurant and we LOVED it. The restaurant was about to close for their afternoon siesta but they graciously stayed open a little longer to accommodate us (as well as other hungry tourists) - we were very thankful. The waiter was super nice and took the time to explain the dishes. This lunch was my favorite meal of my 17 day trip through Spain! I am no foodie but I know great food and service when I see it. We ordered the sangria pitcher to share (if you don't like sugar, ask that they don't add any - it is common in all of Cordoba that sugar is added to the mix). I ordered the morcilla (very common dish) and it was made to perfection! I had the chicken salad as my main course - it was so large I finished it later on for dinner.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We randomly walked in for a late lunch and was not disappointed. I ordered a spinach, pomegranate, mango, fig, and cheese salad and it was so delicious! However, the starter portions are all quite large, so maybe it would be better to share a starter between two or three people (my friends struggled with their large bowl of salmorejo as well...). For the main, I had the flamenquin. Can't resist anything with ali-oli! The decor was pretty cute as well, definitely would recommend for dinner.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Pleasant lunch by the river. Good chicken and avocado salad. Fresh spinach and goat cheese salad was also good. Service was helpful

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Party of six and we all agreed that one of the best Cod ever eat .
Alvaro , the waitress was excellent and kind.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

A clean, relaxed atmosphere with delicious food! My family shared multiple tapas dishes here, and the cod was outstanding! We ate over two hours, and just enjoyed dish after dish!