“Beer and burgers”

Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Shamrock-Irish Pub. Visit us and experience the Irish Flair in the Centre of Dresdens historical Oldtown.Not only in Name you can find the irish Traditions in Shamrock - Irish Pub. Live Music every Weekend and Live Sports through out the week. - ca. 150 seats- large Bar- Sportscorner with- English Dartboard- Stage for Live-Music- 2x Big Screens and- 3 TVs- 120 seats- cosy, closed in Terrace
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went to this Irish pub for drinks and burgers. Thursday is a burger day there where all the burgers cost 8.8 euros (burger, fries and a salad). Burgers and drinks were good! The staff was friendly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went here because the service was poor in the pub next door! Got served immediately and enjoyed a nice cool beer! Fairly decent prices too. I'd recommend this pub if you're in the area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

stopped in this pub for a quick drink, prices are moderate, staff can be more attentive, but we liked it. irish music blaring away :)

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Brighter and more modern-looking than most Irish-themed pubs, this pub is probably not in the greatest of locations for attracting passing trade. Service is a bit robotic and needed to be prodded. Enjoyed our drink but I wouldn't hang out here for too long.

1  Thank FairCityFrasie
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

And that takes some doing. I was looking forward to going to an “un-German” restaurant in the heart of Dresden, so I was willing to stand my ground until I finally managed to make eye contact with a very “un-Irish” server.

Once we made this crucial, hard-won connection (after some time outdoors with the horde of smokers and more time indoors with the non-smoking refugees) things proceeded smoothly and well

So my advice is to hang in there... it’s worth it. My fish and chips was ample, crispy-not-greasy and helped greatly by generous applications of malt vinegar. (Neither the fish nor any of the schnitzel I had in Germany had any trace of seasoning whatsoever... It’s flavor via condiments like the US and the UK in the 1970s.)

Still, there was Irish music playing, good beer and decent wine flowing and the prices were ridiculously affordable. Well done, all in all. I’d say go here and persevere... it makes for a change.