Reviews (2 328)
2 328 results
1 099
1 099
All reviews the executive lounge rossini restaurant great location old town health club the river walking distance corner room the heart of the city fitness center major attractions very nice hotel famous frauenkirche beautiful city central location free wifi per day
41 - 46 of 2 328 reviews
Reviewed 6 June 2018

We have visit Dresden for the first time and we are happy we have booked Hilton for our stay. The location of the hotel is just perfect! It is everything close, in walking distance. We enjoyed the stay in executive room I really recommend. The Lounge was amazing and the stay was more enjoyable thanks to executive benefits. The Spa was amazing, jacuzzi is located outside what I believe has to be very romantic in the winter :) Deeply recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Markus_Rapatz, General Manager at Hilton Dresden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Tatiana,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the guest questionnaire regarding your recent visit at the Hilton Dresden. With pleasure I read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Dear Tatiana, we thank you very much for having stayed with us and would be excited to welcome you again as our guest when you plan to visit Dresden again the next time.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

My wife tried to check in and was told there was no reservation. Receptionists were cold and unwelcoming on arrival. There was no problem with the booking... it was found on my arrival (was parking the car).

She went to the bistro adjoining the restaurant. Sat for 10 minutes. No one tended to her.

The gym/swimming pool staff were friendly and nice.

The room was sizeable and very convenient.

The cost of parking was more than expected but fair enough for the central location and we had problems with the ticket that was issued with us (was supposed to cover us for 3 nights but stopped working after 1).

My wife left her salbutamol (asthma
Inhaler) by the side of the bed. This was thrown away by housekeeping. We spent an hour looking for it at night and I then spent an hour trying to acquire an inhaler from a pharmacy at midnight and at our expense (time and money) whilst my wife was short of breath and wheezing. Although the receptionist was helpful in loading with the pharmacist (off site), there was no attempt at offering assistance to obtain or recompensate for lost time or cost of inhaler. This was quite an upsetting experience given that it involved the health of my wife.

Given the pricing of the room, I would have expected more of a friendly service. This hotel is clearly aimed at business/executives and we felt out of place staying here as a family.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Vicnesan
Markus_Rapatz, General Manager at Hilton Dresden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Mr. Vicnesan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences made during your recent stay at the Hilton Dresden.

I very much regret that your stay with us was inconvenienced by several inadequacies and that you received unsatisfactory service from our employees. I would like to apologise most sincerely for all the trouble caused and assure you that such are not the standards we strive to reach.

Please rest assured that I personally passed your comments concerning the asthma inhaler and that some of our front office staff was not welcoming as expected, to the respective Department Heads for corrective action and to prevent a re-occurrence in the future.

Dear Mr. Vicnesan, your objective criticism helps us to continuously improve our service. I would like to assure you that your remarks are taken most seriously, and I reiterate my sincere apologies once again. I would also like to ask you to view these experiences as isolated incidents and not as the standards of our service.

We very much hope that we have the chance of welcoming you once again on your future visits to Dresden and remain.

Yours sincerely,

HILTON DRESDEN

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The location of the hotel is excellent, right in the heart of the old town. Very good for exploring all the sights. We stayed in the king corner suite and it was very big. The decor was very old fashioned, which was not to my taste. But it still had everything that you will need and it was comfortable. We had breakfast in the executive lounge and the food was excellent.

The only complaint I have is that everybody bar 1 person was very rude at the reception desk. They were very dismissive like it was a major inconvenience to have to talk to the guests.

Besides the rudeness it was a very nice place to stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Diana,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the guest questionnaire regarding your recent visit at the Hilton Dresden. With pleasure I read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our services and location met your expectations. We very much appreciate your comments as they help us to continuously improve our services.

I had to say with regret that some of our staff could not make a good impression on you. I have already discussed this with the responsible head of department and further training is being carried out, as in particular friendliness and cordiality are the hallmarks of the Hilton Dresden.

Dear Mrs. Diana, we thank you very much for having stayed with us and would be excited to welcome you again as our guest when you plan to visit Dresden again the next time.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We stayed here for 5 nights and were very happy. Since we were meeting up with our 20 year old son who is studying there, we booked a duplex suite. This was a great arrangement, as he had his own space on the entry level, while my husband and I had a space of our own upstairs. The room was huge and quite comfortable, with plenty of storage space and even a handy desk. Although extremely clean, I get the feeling it's been a few years since these rooms were updated. Regardless, that did not have a negative impact on our stay at all. The location of this Hilton can't be beat - you are truly in the thick of everything and the sights and museums of Dresden are just steps away. I highly recommend the Executive Lounge - the breakfast buffet has items appealing to native Germans and tourists alike (scrambled eggs, bacon, tasty breakfast meatballs, assorted lunch meats, muesli - of course!, yogurt, fruit, rolls, danish, etc.), and a thermos of coffee is on each table. There are also assorted juices and a machine that makes espressos and cappuccinos. Later in the day, there is Kaffee und Kuchen and then a happy hour between 6 and 8 p.m. with complimentary beer and wine. We found the desk staff to be courteous and efficient, and they were always willing to help and answer questions. The on-site restaurants were also good and provided great spaces for people watching. I would not hesitate to stay here again the next time we visit this amazing and historic city!

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the guest questionnaire regarding your recent visit at the Hilton Dresden. With pleasure I read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our services and facilities met your expectations.

We consider the well being of our guests and especially their valuable feedback as one of the highest priorities for us and we are therefore very delighted about your positive response and highly appreciate your recommendation of our hotel.

Dear Guest, we thank you very much for having stayed with us and would be excited to welcome you again as our guest when you plan to visit Dresden again the next time.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

This Hotel is situated in a great location. If driving its easy to locate and provides on site parking. The facilities are top notch and although very modern, clean and functional. Our room was spacious and very clean. We were given a room street side with a partial view of the Parade of Nobles mural. It was still quiet and relaxing. All that said, when checking out I was left with a feeling that a " miser" had attacked me as a patron. You will be billed for everything! The sauna, pool, etc. Parking, one expects, however its not cheap. Additionals for us came to over 80 euros I believe; so be mindful if staying here..

Room Tip: Watch for additional charges
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dorkon22
Markus_Rapatz, General Manager at Hilton Dresden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the guest questionnaire regarding your recent visit at the Hilton Dresden. We very much appreciate your comments as they help us to continuously improve our services.

In reference to our LivingWell Health Club provides 1.100sqm space to relax, which is far more than any other hotel health club offers. Therefore we are forced to raise at least a minimum amount for the utilization and we very much hope for your understanding.

I very much regret your impression to our Hotel, especially in regards to the costs of the parking facilities. Please rest assured that our parking fees correspond to the local dues of other parking garages in Dresden. But we very much appreciate your remarks and we will gladly incorporate your comments in our future planning in order to fulfill our guest high demands.

Dear Guest, I very much hope that you had a pleasant stay with us despite and would be excited to welcome you again as our guest when you plan to visit Dresden again the next time.