“Lecker! ”

Ranked #119 of 2 753 Restaurants in Cologne
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neustadt-Nord
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Someone recommended us this restaurant and we tried to make a reservation 2 months ago but it was full. We wanted to make a reservation this week on Monday for Saturday but they said it was already full, so we made it for Friday. After that and all the opinions on TripAdvisor we had high expectations about this restaurant and it didn't disappoint us. I'm Spanish and I have to say that it is a good restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 18 February 2017

We have been coming here a long time. Except for once or twice, when it was busy and understaffed, the service is always very good. The people are very nice and you get a lot of food for the money. The fishplatter is also very nice, 2 people couldn't finish it.
So for the value and quality, I would highly recommend it.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 25 November 2016

Tried El Cordobes based on previous reviews and I wasn't disappointed. Buzzing little place (I was lucky to get a table) that looks and smells the part. Good, authentic, Spanish food in an authentic, Spanish atmosphere with good service. Not overly expensive either. Prawns in garlic oil and a well-presented fish dish left me content for the longish walk back to my hotel. The restaurant is not in exactly in the heart of town but easy enough to find on "Spanish" corner (there is another Spanish restaurant on the corner opposite, which I also tried).

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

This is the most friendly place I have EVER visited in All of Germany !
The food is fantastic and quick on the table.
Service Super friendly !
The only thing which wasn't good was the lightning. Good food gets killed by bad lightning !!
Compared with New York, where I was a week ago, the prices are perfect !!
When back in Cologne I'll visit this place again and will recomend to friends.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Wanted a quiet meal after a long busy day. With no fuss and bother this busy place could find a table for one. Melon and ham, followed by grilled fish with a nice red wine worked the magic. Olives, bread and garlic mayo provided whilst waiting.Worth a visit if only to see the decor inside.

Date of visit: September 2016