“Excellent!”

Mangal
Ranked #55 of 2 653 Restaurants in Cologne
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The food and service was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed the Mixed Grill Plate (#91). This was a lot of good food.

My sole disappointment was that they do not serve wine or alcohol.

1  Thank db7477

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Really love their grilled menu. I ordered lamb chop and complete menu. The lamb chop is soft and smelled good. Very mouth watering the barbeque meat.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

been there with business mate, the long line attract us to step in, the wooden grilled skewer look makes us wait 30 mins, but the food worth that, diffidently getting back there if i'm in cologne.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I am a Cologne born Doener Fan and know most good Doener joints in town (and there are quite a few!).
I was surprised to see how small Mr. Podolski has kept the place. Nonetheless, It is clean and I was served quickly.
Once I saw how they put the Doener together and after taking a bite, I can say with conviction that this place deserves a spot among the top 5 in Cologne!
Try not to go there during rush hour, as it is very popular with the locals!

1  Thank Guido P
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We were in this restaurant for a weekend dinner. They don't take reservation and we waited 45 minutes to get a table. But it was fine in the end because the food was very delicous.