“Tasty pit-stop, when quality meets fast food.”
Review of Beef Brothers

Beef Brothers
Ranked #32 of 2 698 Restaurants in Cologne
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Neustadt-Nord
Reviewed 1 May 2018

The restaurant has a small surface with little more than 10 seats inside. It is basically a fast food with the possibility to consume your food there.
The hamburger is excellent, with good meat. Totally recommend the "Ol'dirty b4stard" burger, really tasty.
The staff is young and friendly.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I visited Beef Brothers for lunch during a day trip to Cologne as I love a good burger!

After entering the venue it took several minutes for the staff to acknowledge me at the bar waiting to order which I didn't find great. I ordered a BBQ Burger with fries, sauce and a Coke which all came to €10 which was fantastic.

The food took a couple of minutes to prepare and I managed to grab a place at a standing table to eat as all of the tables were occupied. The venue is small unfortunately.

The food was tasty and good value for money. The burger was good, but not the best I've had though.
Nonetheless I would return if I found myself in Cologne again and would recommend it to others.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

very tasty and juicy American original burger..nice atmosphere good people and very good prices the only problem too small..

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

We visited here as it was recommended in the inflight magazine. What a great recommendation. Burgers cooked in front of you. Plenty to choose from. I had a chilli burger. Loads of chilli and cheese on it. Just how I like it. My husband had a bacon burger, and we shared a portion of fries (you got loads). Two beers, two burgers and a portion of fries. 20 euro. Which I didn't think was bad for the two of us. Not much seating. But it was quiet when we went in. So we had no problem. Well worth a visit if you like a decent burger

Reviewed 8 December 2017

The venue is located near the Rudolfplatz. In former time, there was a greasy Greek fast food in which party people had a late night “dinner”. These times are long gone. Now a team of quick chefs are cooking new style burgers. Quick and Good.