Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$115
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$115
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Quiet location, a bit away from downtown. Easy parking. Very good, abundant breakfast.
Very clean.
The room was on the small side. Really small bathroom. I had to use my computer, and things were tight, on the small table, close to bed and bathroom.
However, as a halt between two far away places, it worked well.
Staff was very nice and helpful.
Would stay again.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I found this hotel via POI in my GPS, name sounded ok. Turned out to be better than ok, ideal for a motorcycle rider with no booking in advance. And no desire for city life or noisy environment.

Friendly and helpful staff, even provided me with a locked garage for parking my bike. With a nice restaurant next door I had all I needed.

Room tip: Situated next to a park, quiet, clean and overall nice
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This hotel is in an excellent location,overlooking the park between the walled town and the Tollensee.The distance from the ring road surrounding the mediaeval walls is suffiecient for the early mornig traffic not to be disturbing,but two good restaurants are less than ten minutes' walk to the north.
We did not use the hotel's own Southern ( ? Spanish /Greek/ Italian) themed restaurant in the evening,but used it for breakfast.This had some items(. sausage,scrambled and other eggs) beyond a basic buffet,but there were a few deficiencies- no form of jam or marmalade was present,and the good teabags were wasted owing to a lack of boiling water.The plastic flasks of 'hot' water were depressing,especially as an empty water boiler stood next to them.
Following an upgrade, single rooms have been combined to form rather odd doubles
with two tiny identical shower rooms and a pair of single beds placed together with a very obtrusive wooden member between.If the beds were replaced by a usable double,these would be good spacious rooms with the benefit of a new good sized balcony.The other ( inexpensive) change which I would suggest is the addition of an opaque lining to the very thin curtains,
The lack of a bath is normal in a hotel of this price,and the bathroom design was otherwise very practical.
Storage in the room was very good. and there was a fridge.Although not airconditioned, the good window opening( with flyscreens) ,and shelter from sun,kept conditions cool after a 25 degree day.
Reception staff were all friendly and efficient.

Room tip: The rooms as I described are those with a balcony
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

It's a nice hotel, clean and have all needed. Nothing special but for the prise it's all good.
Located very central. Service relaxed and friendly. Speak English without problem if needed. Close to nice places.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 385j_rns
Reviewed 28 December 2015

Stayed one night at the Parkhotel with the family. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. We had a room with a balcony which was reasonably large (created from two previously separated rooms, hence two bathrooms). The pet fee was reasonable (5 Euro). The breakfast was alright given the room price, albeit not mindblowing. The hotel location is convenient - easy parking, close to a large park, 5 min walk to the old town. Overall, the best of the three Neubrandenburg hotels we've been to so far.
No major downsides that we noticed. My wife noticed a smell in our room, which perhaps used to be a smoker's room earlier on. Given the overall experience, the room price seemed OK to us.

Room tip: Large double room (the ones with two bathrooms) with a view to the park
Date of stay: December 2015