“Worthwhile a visit!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Prime location and with good service. You can sit inside or outside with a more than enough comfortable seats. Staff very friendly and professional. Nice location after a long shopping afternoon. :)

1  Thank SlabbyBelgium

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hot plate chicken or salmon very tasty and fresh, also kids friendly while sitting outside.. went twice, good staff too.. just at / outside the old tower.. price also good

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

After we went to the Walden Café, were we had and excellent service, to begin with, we were very disappointed from the service and the location here. The local is very narrowly furnished and it was cold and not so cozy. We had an Irish coffee which was very good and the waiter started to be talkative. After the drink we decided to go somewhere else for another drink. We paid and left the place. We started walking and after a few minutes somebody tapped me on my shoulder, as we turned around we were ever so surprised to see the waiter from the Eschenheimer Tor and he had me backpack on his shoulder and asked me, if I was missing something. I could not believe that the guy made the afford to look for me and find me, there are many was I could have gone, to give me back my belongings that I forgot in the Café. I was so happy and I think that's real customer service, thank you very much again and I will definitely come back and spread my wonderful experience.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

We visited on Friday night. The staff were pleasant but I think very tired after a long day.
The music didn't suit the chilled out interior.
We were served very quickly by a very nice waitress.
I would like to visit again as the dinner menu looked good.

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Service staff is frequently changing so that staff doesn't really know the menu, not the fastest anyway.
The location is convenient and overall a decent place to hang out. Drinks a bit expensive tho, food ... there are better places nearby.