All reviews hotel starts small kitchenette office building alte oper living area parking garage shopping area hotel is located nice room convenient location melia floor elevator reception internet bathtub rates
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Dusty room, abrupt service on the desk, blocked shower, broken lifts.....Un-stocked mini bar, not told about breakfast, no city guide map offered. We had a suite - not cheap - and expected so much more. Not a good representation for this hotel chain!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
M_Athousakis, Leiter Gästebetreuung at INNSIDE by Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Zxcvbnmlkjhgf,

thank you very much for choosing the INNSIDE Frankfurt Eurotheum and for your feedback. Your feedback is very important to us to provide you with the perfect service.

We regret that you are not satisfied with your stay with us and that we did not provide you the service we are used to. I want to make sure, that this is not our standard, due that we want to offer you a high class service during your stay.
We already have informed our Housekeeping Manager and Front Office Manager about the mentioned incidents to make an immediate action about it, so that such things do not happen again. If we caused you any inconvenience, we sincerely want to apologize for it.

Of course we hope to welcome you soon back with us to give you a better experience with us.

With Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2018

I would definatly recommend this hotel to stay! The atmosphere was very comfortable and i really slept well, nothing disturbed, the wifi worked wonderful, so i could communicate often with my colleagues and family!

Room Tip: I would recommend top floors to have a gtreat view
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
M_Athousakis, Manager at INNSIDE by Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear mkadyk789652,

thank you very much for your comment regarding your stay at the INNSIDE Frankfurt Eurotheum.

We are glad to hear, that you were satisfied with your stay and that you could connect with your family & friends.

Hopefully we see us again soon.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Hotel nuovissimo, belle stanze pulite.
Forse la reception è un po' piccolina e si rischia la file per il checkin e check out.
Tutto il personale è molto carino e simpatico.
This is a new hotel, very nice and clean.
Maybe the reception is a bit small and so it's possible to find a line for checkin and checkout,
Everybody is very nice and professional

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018

After reading other peoples reviews, I appear to have been unfortunate enough to experience many of the issues other people have reported during a brief two day stay.

I booked and pre-paid a loft apartment, primarily due to location.
The staff were unfriendly on check-in and my room has an sewerage like odour in the entry hall (fortunately the rest of the apartment did not small as bad).
I request an iron as there was none in the apartment and the staff member advised it would be up shortly, 45 minutes later - no iron, I called again "Sorry sir - I'll inform my colleages" - 30 minutes after that still no iron. As I had to leave for a meeting I call reception and say I'll come down an get it. The staff member then tells me "Well I guess I'll have to bring it up in an annoyed tone". 25 minutes later she turns up!
The WiFi is dreadful, extremely slow and over the course of two days I would have had to log in at least 50 times. It was basically unusable.
In the lifts from the ground, you cannot go directly to your floor, you have to get off at level 22 and re-key your entry card. Why? They have key readers at the ground floor. This is a minor inconvenience, but annoying.
After finishing work for the day, I wanted to get a drink from the bar. I asked at reception if the bar was open and was informed by the staff it wasn't. As the bar was near reception, I thought I would look in and saw people at the bar and asked the bar staff if it was open and advised it was, so I had a beer or two and then tried to bill this to my room (as i asked if I could when I sat down).They then advised I couldn't due to no credit (depite having Euro 500 pended against my credit card at check-in). which was a little embarrassing my cash/card were in my room.
When I checked out, they double charged my credit card. I saw this and showed them that I had already paid. There was no apology. The staff member then said she didn't have permission to reverse the double charge. I aksed her to pleae SMS me once she had arranged for her managers to do so.

Two days later, no SMS, no email.

In summary, a really poor experience, I would strongly advise to look at other options.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Honestly ok it is not expensive but I didn’t like my experience here... the room is made of cheap materials and what I really dislike is that there is no service at all but it is the concept of the hotel I know... for not much more money you have a far better room in the sofitel nearby.

Breakfast is ok but again in the sofitel it is much better

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
M_Athousakis, Manager at INNSIDE by Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Julien V,

thank you for choosing the INNSIDE Frankfurt Eurotheum. Your Feedback is very important to us to provide you with the perfect service.

We regret that you are not satisfied with your stay with us. We want you to know, that you can contact our reception Team at every time if you need something Special, to make feel comfortable during your stay.

We hope to welcome you soon back with us to provide you the Service you deserve.

With Kind regards,