Reviews (1 528)
1 528 results
1 029
1 029
All reviews lebanese restaurant shopping mall turn down service excellent location zeil street deluxe room room service beautiful hotel separate shower hotel guests star hotel high floor the ground floor christmas market great room central location mini bar
363 - 368 of 1 528 reviews
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Great hotel. Wonderful service. High quality and design everywhere. Twin bed means one bed with separate blankets which in my case was not really good. Good fitness and swimming pool.
Fast access to the airport and the Messe (in case of low traffic indeed). S-bahn / U-bahn stop is 2min from the hotel. Lots of restaurants around

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your positive review.
We are very happy that you had an enjoyable stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt and that you will return to Frankfurt because of your great experience with us.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Our room was really luxurious, as you would expect at the price. Bed was super comfortable, and it was nice that the minibar was free for even a one night stay, as then we saved a trip to the supermarket.

Loved especially the Fitness First gym, which was included for guests. It's really spacious, and has a good selection of equipment, including a large crossfit/free weights area. Probably one of the best gyms attached to a hotel I've ever seen!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

Dear Tommi,

Thank you for staying at Jumeirah Frankfurt during your recent visit to Frankfurt and for taking the time in writing a review on TripAdvisor. Your comments are much appreciated.
We are sure that many of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Jumeirah Frankfurt in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for luxury and location jumeirah is the destination.. Prime location in the heart of Frankfurt AM on the Zeil street,where the shopping malls and caffes and restaurants..
Spacious rooms and the service is great. Very friendly staff.. Not to mention the ( fitness first)gym attached to the hotel facilities..
Although the price is very expensive..

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent experience at Jumeirah Frankfurt, in the heart of the city.
We have communicated your feedback to the entire team of Jumeirah Frankfurt and they are very proud to know that their efforts are appreciated.
We are looking forward to your next visit.

Kind regards

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Location: super if you wanna go shopping!!
Front office: great!! Very friendly when I arrived, fast check in, offered a drink, very welcoming (as it should be in a 5 star)
Room: good!
Dinner: the main restaurant was closed due to renovations. They have another Lebanese restaurant, but I did'n quite like the look and design of it ( I know, I know, people who have read previous reviews know that I have a passion for good design, especially restaurant and bar design). It is also placed have in a shopping mall, and although that wouldn't bother me, it just felt a bit 'outdated'.. (while it is brand-new..) Probably because they wanted a Lebanese decor. Anyway, I decided to have something to eat in the bar.
Great food, great bar. Around 10 pm I was the only one left, and there was a lot of rumor at the entrance. I noticed a lot of staff gathered there, having a lot of fun. I don't mind staff having a lot of fun. I like it! Beter than that they are in a bad mood. But always keep in mind that there are customers nearby...
Breakfast: was served in a banqueting room, cause as I said before, the restaurant is closed for renovation. The choice was great!!! Service could be a lot better, faster and friendlier, with exception of the male water, he was ok. But when I arrived, there were only 5 customers. I was seated, and waited politely till someone came to take my order (coffee or tea) After 5 minutes waiting, I thought that was long enough, baring in mind there were only 5 customers.. Called the waitress, but I think she was new, or not used to serving breakfast. Can't blame here, everyone has to learn. But someone supervising would be better (I saw a supervisor next to the lady at the entry desk, but he did not interfere with the waiters at all). So the positive side: here are a lot of points to score!!! I'll be back next week (now in Dubai) for one night, hope breakfast will be served in the main restaurant and that service is as smooth ànd friendly as it should be.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us. Your comments have been noticed and will be shared by the respective managers.

We are happy to read that in general you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

When travelling for business in Dubai I regularly stay at Jumeirah hotels since in the end they know how to treat customers. Since I happened to obtain a good rate for Jumeirah Frankfurt I decided to stay there.
Simply great on how staff welcome you, how they follow you during your stay, after they follow up once you have left. Really customer oriented organisation.
Centrally located close to major shopping areas.
They upgraded me to a Skyline Executive Room and the view from these rooms is astounding.
For those who have no budget issues and who happen to be in Frankfurt, try a stay there. You would be surprised.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Dear Andrea,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and share your experience at Jumeirah Frankfurt.
We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel.