US$82
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$128
  • Free Breakfast
Ibis Frankfurt Centrum(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Bar/Lounge
NH Frankfurt Niederrad(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$82
NH Hotels
US$122
US$116
InterContinental
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$118
1 963
1 428
1 963
1 428
All reviewsfrankfurt airportsports barcigar loungeclub roomconvenient locationan early flightbetween flightsbusiness centerrental caran overnight staysalemdavidoffavtotrainconveniencecostasspg
130 - 135 of 4 465 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

€510 is more than I have ever been charged for one night at a hotel. I accepted that as the hotel is very convenient in Frankfurt airport. However, I do expect breakfast and WiFi to be included and to have hot water for a shower. To add insult to injury I was asked on checking out if I wanted a “free coffee” to compensate for the lack of hot water. I bit my tongue.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Harswell,

Thank you very much for your review. I regret that we were not able to meet your expectations and that you think we are overly expensive. As usual for the tourism and hotel industry, our daily rates depend very much on the current booking situation. I guess you have stayed with us during a big fair in Frankfurt. However, I am sorry to read that there was no hot water for a shower. Please write us a private message via TripAdvisor with your booking number to allow me to investigate on this case. Furthermore, thank you for your feedback regarding our WIFI policy. I am happy to inform you that SPG members will get complimentary internet access at all SPG hotels and resorts when they directly book on spg.com, our hotel brand sites or SPG apps. Furthermore, with 1.008 rooms we also offer different room types, some including free WIFI to suite every guests wish. Again, it would be our pleasure to assist you to find the best choice for you. Once more, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences we have caused you during your stay. It would be our pleasure if you would give us a second chance to prove that we can do better.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had a disastrous travel day with missing our flight connection, not being able to secure standby on 2 flights and after 10 hours in Frankfurt airport needed somewhere to stay before going back on standby for an early morning flight. The Sheraton is connected to Terminal 1 and was only a 10 minute walk from our gate. Friendly staff and a quick check in, led to a large clean room with all the standard facilities you need and a great nights sleep

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear sarah f,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your feedback. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and could finally get some rest after an aggravating travel day. Our location is indeed very convenient if you have to take an early flight the following morning or just want to relax between two flights. Moreover, our soundproof windows and Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience® Beds guarantee a comfortable and quiet night and a perfect start into the day. Again, thank you very much for your visit. We hope that you could continue your travels without any further inconveniences and we would love to welcome you back soon – next time hopefully due to more pleasant circumstances.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

As a Marriott member just starting to try the Sheratons I still think Marriott is better. From the quality of the hotels to the reward program etc. However, this stay was ok even with a few minor rough edges. Missing tissues in the bath the first night for example, and the tub drain didn't......
And I was a bit disappointed in the front desk . The agents were very helpful but they ended up charging me quite a bit more for one of my stays when i ended up coming through FRA an extra day early. Corporate rate on the second stay ( pre reserved night) was about 40 euros less than the walk up rate that i ended up with the first night. It was late and I needed to get everyone into bed so I didn't question, but it was a surprise.

The restaurant was good though portions were on the small side, even for Europe.

Being able to walk to the hotel through the terminal was Very helpful on the late nights/early morning flights. And having the markets in the lower Terminal levels handy was also nice. About a 5 - 10 minute walk.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Dairybrook,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your feedback. I am very sorry that we could not entirely meet your expectations during your stay. I apologize for the missing tissues in your bathroom and the problem with your tub drain. Please be assured that this does not represent our standards and I will take all necessary steps to avoid situations like this from happening again in the future. Moreover, I apologize for the confusion regarding your room rate. Please note that corporate rates are subject to availability. This is why I can only assume that your corporate rate was not available for your first night when you arrived for check-in. Again, I am very sorry for the inconveniences this has caused. We hope that this has not permanently affected your opinion about our hotel and we would love to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night only
It started with long queue at check in, some guests were already complaining, all in all not luxury hotel experience but mass lodging.
Went to the restaurant in basement, good experience but pricey
Room was good but not very special
Gym is included in room rate
Breakfast was not included in the high room rate

Major USP is the proximity to Airport terminal

Stayed: March 2018
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear GeorgSa,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your feedback. I agree, one of our main highlights is definitely our location right at the airport. Terminal 1 is easily accessible via a covered pedestrian bridge which makes travelling very convenient. However, I am very sorry about the long wait upon check in. While we are doing our best to keep waiting times to a minimum, our staff is always eager to take enough time for each guest and his or her individual needs and requests. Nevertheless, waiting times should not have been unreasonably long and I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Please be assured that this does not reflect our service standards and we would be more than happy if we could welcome you back to convince you of our qualities. Moreover, I would like to highlight our mobile check in for our SPG guests as a possibility to avoid waiting times. You can simply use your phone to check in and all you need to do is pick up the keys and proceed to your room. Again, thank you very much for staying with us. We hope that you had a pleasant rest of your journey and we would love to welcome you back.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Long lines at check in, staff seemed to be trying, but isn't this predictable in the early evening and thus an avoidable issue? How can such a corporate oriented place not figure it out?

Room was fine, reasonably up to date, a good coffee system with some instructions on operating the (uncommon mechanism) machine but not enough about the actual coffee choices (for those not speaking German).

Real issue with this place is location and getting there without confusion - ridiculous as you can hit it with a rock from the airport terminal - and this was not my first time. Signs are minimal - for those who know or frequent the airport, no problem - but for the very people who need it (unfamiliar travelers), it can be tough - what floor, what direction, etc. etc., none of it clear at all. Ask for directions immediately in the airport - wandering a bit looking for breadcrumbs, especially if you're tired from a long flight, is just going to be a disappointment.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear daleuark74,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your feedback. I am very sorry to hear about your disappointment regarding the check-in situation. While we are doing our best to keep waiting times to a minimum, our staff is always trying to offer the best service possible and to take enough time for our guests’ individual needs and requests. Moreover, we are accommodating lots of layover guests whose flights have been cancelled or delayed. These passengers often arrive on short notice and in large number which might also have contributed to the long waiting times. However, I understand your disappointment and waiting times should not have been unreasonably long. Please be assured that this does not represent our service standards. Moreover, I apologize for the struggle finding the way to our hotel. Unfortunately, we as a hotel cannot change the signage without the airport´s approval but are working closely with the airport authorities to improve the signage throughout the airport to make your arrival more convenient. Again, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused. We hope that this has not permanently affected your opinion of us and would be more than happy if you gave us another chance to convince you of our service. We hope that you had a pleasant rest of your journey and would love to welcome you back.