All reviews new wing chose le spg property concierge service complimentary coffee public areas are convenient location convenience store central train station front office late check club lounge main shopping business hotel big room minutes walking an upgrade
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Convinient location. Walking distance to the main railway station. Plenty of restaurants. Well trained, extremely helpful staff. Just across the hotel, great travel agency. Morning breakfast is OMG.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I always like Le Meridien hotels, so was a good choice for us.
Excellent attention upon arrival, helped with our luggage and quick check in. (I am Platinum SPG)
Location of the hotel is "good", around the block from the main train station (this is good) but across the street from the station many drunks and gypsies (bad).
Room was spacious and modern.
Lobby bar staff very happy to assist, didn't use the restaurant.
If you come by train you can walk to the hotel, airport is 20-25 minutes ways by taxi or you can take the train too.
Maybe I return to this hotel but wouldn't be my first option due to the location.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

We selected this hotel from a choice in a vacation package. It was VERY convenient to the Haufbonhauf (Train) station. This was an important consideration for us since we came from the airport via train and were leaving via train for France...5 minute walk with luggage. The hotel is modernized, very contemporary. The room size was much larger than we've experienced in Europe. There was a safe in room and a coffee/tea pot. Beds were very comfortable. The staff was very professional. We did not partake of the breakfast option as it did seem quite pricey. Would DEFINITELY stay there again without hesitation.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

It's good accommodation my room was perfect, view and hospitality.

People work there was nice and helpful, not far away from the central city it's recommended in Frankfort at all possible to be with family as well

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights and enjoyed it. It was close to the museums across the river and was very well located. Excellent breakfast buffet and very stylish rooms. As a tip I would like to offer the fact that one can buy an all museum pass for little more than an entrance fee. And it is good for two days. One thing I really liked was that the hotel gave me a ticket for an exhibition in a museum.

Trip type: Travelled solo