See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2017

This campside is a good place if you want to do camping in Frankfurt. It is good far from the center, but by bike you could reach it in 30 minutes. Public transport is also perfect to the campsite. Do not expect clean showers and toilet. That depends a little on the camping people as well. Anyways, I think there might be nicer campsites up in the hill, and only chose this place if you want to really camp in Frankfurt and you do not want one of the many good hostels in town.

Room tip: It is a campsite.... I think the stripe of grass in the back behind the sign for tents is best to pitch your tent.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2016

I am sorry. But I found the owners of this site so very helpful. The links into Frankfurt City Centre were amazing. So they only accept cash. You will find that in Europe and indeed many UK sites that this is the case.
The shower facilties were very good and clean. I cannot comment on laundry, as, at that point on our journey we had no need to look for them. But they were there.
For a city centre site this is very very good.
It is clean,basic but offers all you need. It is also dog and pet friendly which was great as we travelled with the pooch
I found the owners to be very nice and helpful
Hey Ho personal taste.
I rrecommend this site. Basic. Good.Clean and I found Freindly

Room tip: It is a campsite
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacqueline R
Reviewed 16 September 2015

We arrived on a Saturday afternoon and the reception was closed. Which is quite easy to happen since the opening hours, especially during weekends, aren't exactly customer friendly. Nor is the owner. This guy obviously has chosen the wrong profession. His unsympathetic appearance is only surpassed by that of the camp site. Which at €25 a night is rather overpriced.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Henksie
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

This venue proves that the star rating is no indication for a campsite. The venue offers little more than a place to park. Don't stop unless you have to. The greeting was rude, we only wanted laundry on the stop and were told to go look for an alternative place for laundry.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lovetravelling72
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

Rude people, no credit card accepted! Can you have less than this? I have been assaulted because I haven't booked the place, when the camp is empty! No shadow, no free wifi, and cause I did not pay in advance they haven't given me even the leaflet of the campsite!

Date of stay: August 2015