See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The property is nice, the rooms of decent size, and comfortable. The lobby and restaurant are open and inviting. The rooms have a workstation with wireless charging, and USB charging outlets (nice touch). There is also air conditioning in the room.
The bathroom is up to date, and clean. Generally, the room quality is on par with the big names. Coffee maker (with proper coffee, not powdered mix) was clean and worked well. There is a minibar fridge as well, in case you need a drink, or keep something cool.
Sometimes, a strange unknown hotel booking can be a leap of faith, and I would say that this paid off. It is a nice property indeed, and I will certainly consider a return if my travel plans bring me back.

Room Tip: The hotel fronts a quiet street, and backs a speed restricted main road. It may be quieter to seek a room that fronts the quiet street.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank e L
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

A colleague booked this for me for a customer meeting. The first negative point is that it is not near to the airport using public transportation (aprox. 40 min with 3 different bus lines using the HVV app). The hotel is clean, but not very modern. To expensive for one night without breakfast (charging breakfast aprox 18€ per person per day). Another point is that if you dont ask explictly for an internet voucher (free) they are not giving it out, I have seen it differently at other hotels. Besides that it is ok if you have a 1-2 days business trip and dont need breakfast.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Nemessis44
Reviewed 23 April 2017

I had to quickly find a replacement of my usual hotel in HH as it was overbooked. I found this one to be reasonably close to where I needed. At time of my visit nearby Metro station was closed so I had to use a taxi to where I was going. Overall it was OK for a couple of nights as a replacement. Room was clean minibar was empty for safety precautions I guess. Now the hotel is Park Inn by Radisson and I expected more from that name.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank dulllo
Reviewed 7 April 2017

This Hotel was a Park Inn when I originally booked it, I would not have chosen to stay in a Novum Hotel. When I checked in I asked them if my Club Carlson membership number was in the system only to be told "we're no longer a Park Inn property". I told them I booked a Park Inn to get my membership benefits & asked why I had not been informed of the change of ownership which was met by a shrug of the shoulders.

I traveled to the Hotel from the airport & was surprised that it was so far it cost €25 in a taxi as there is no shuttle. I arrived at 3pm only to be told my room was not ready! I explained that I had been travelling all day & had some work to do, miraculously a room became available. There was no explanation of the Hotel facilities or WIFI details. I was luckier than my colleague who was told they didn't have a reservation for him. After he showed them numerous emails & reservation confirmations they found him a room 45 minutes later!

On entering the room it must have been 25 degrees so I switched the air-conditioning on to maximum. 5 minutes later nothing from the A/C unit. I called reception who sent an engineer to the room only to be told that the AC wasn't switched on as it was not warm enough at this time of year! He said he would mention this to the Management I get it switched on. Despite numerous calls & visits to reception throughout the day & evening it never got switched on! Couldn't open the window at night as the road noise was prohibitive - so no sleep for me!

I went to the bar to have a late lunch & do some work & was told to take a seat & someone would come & take my order, 15 minutes later nothing! Went back to the bar but there were no staff there. Eventually I ordered meatball + potato salad, unfortunately the meatball was as hard as a bowling ball & was sent back, the replacement was actually quite nice.

The Wifi did not work for ages & my colleague spent 20 minutes on the phone to the provider resulting in a reset of the whole system before it worked.

Overall this place is a disaster & I would NOT recommend it to anybody!

Room Tip: There are no good rooms
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Welshtorchy
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Situated a fair way from the city centre, however this is probably reflected in the price. Overall a pleasant stay with nice clean rooms and facilities. On the night of my stay there was a sales demonstration in the foyer which made the bar area very congested.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business