All reviews close to the airport les saisons free transfer quiet bar one night stay business stay hotel is located reception staff breakfast buffet is single room train station city germany euro connection
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice and good hotel with very clean rooms and comfortable bed. The breakfast was also very good. The only thing I would like to say is that the underground parking price, € 13,-,is far to expensive for the hotel guests.Also you can hear the air planes flying over, but that is because of the airport.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
PhilippS2471, Front Office Manager at Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Mr. Joaquin C.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to evaluate your stay at the Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Airport. We are very happy to read that you liked our hotel. We regret that not everything was to your fullest satisfaction and want to apologize for the inconvenience. We passed your feedback on to our management to improve our services.
We would be very happy to welcome you again during your next stay in Hamburg.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

This hotel is distant of everything, even from the airport. I didn't ear the aeroplanes! I stayed there with a group and had good buffet dinner and breakfast. I had the impression that cleaning was not exemplary for this type of hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
PhilippS2471, Front Office Manager at Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear fmmc47,

thank you very much for taking the time to evaluate your stay at the Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Airport.
We are very happy that you like our hotel and enjoyed your stay.
But we regret that not everything was to your fullest satisfaction and want to apologize for any inconvenience.
We forwarded your comment to our cleaning manager to improve our services.

We hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The staff was super accommodating and wonderful, considering the city was in a heatwave the likes they are not use to. The infrastructure was not prepared for it, but they did their best to offer fans, and just good vibes to deal with it.

The airport shuttle was easy and convenient and the breakfast was more than worth the money for it. The bartenders at the bar/lounge were also great.

I would, and will stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Philipp S, Front Office Manager at Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear Mr. David R.,

How lucky we are that you took your time to evaluate your stay with us. Your great rating, kind and motivating words shows us that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was to your fullest satisfaction. To receive such reviews as yours is our daily intention and goal and if we succeed - there is not better compliment for us:-)

We are looking forward to welcome you again during your next visit to Hamburg.

Your team at
Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Airport

Reviewed 21 August 2018

This is the 2nd time I am staying in this hotel, only because it was convenient.
I booked it based on the free airport transfer. My flight was 6:00am on a Monday morning. When I checked in they asked me if I need transfer. I said yes please at about 4:30am. They declined and told me that the first transfer will start at 5am which is too late for my flight. So I had to order a taxi myself. Very disappointing. Why do you offer the transfer if you don't cover all the flights? For an airport hotel you need to research what's needed. First flights are at 6am, so 5am is too late, specially for a Monday morning.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Philipp S, Front Office Manager at Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to evaluate your stay at the Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Airport. We are very happy to read that you in general liked our hotel. We regret though that not everything was to your fullest satisfaction and want to apologize for the inconvenience. We forwarded your feedback to our management to improve our services.
We would be very happy to welcome you again during your next stay in Hamburg.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We booked here because we had a very early flight. Their shuttle service was very prompt and good. The room was nicely furnished and comfortable, the bathroom immaculate and spacious. Although I had made a special call in advance to ask if there was air conditioning and told of course there was throughout the hotel, on arrival we were told it was ventilated, not air conditioned! It was very hot. The fan they gave us kept going off after an hour or so. We never had breakfast but had lunch in their restaurant, "Les 4 saisons," with friends who came to meet us from another city. That meal was a disaster. Service was interminably slow even though we were the only ones there. The waiter who took drink orders supposedly understood German but someone else came to verify quite a bit later. One friend ordered steak rare with waffle potatoes, which arrived well done with burnt potatoes. It went back and came back with less-burned potatoes and a rare steak that was poor quality and very chewy. Wiener schnitzels that we ordered seemed pre-cooked and heated in a microwave instead of freshly cooked. The crust was soggy and separated from the meat. I mention these details because the prices were very high considering the bad quality. Only one of the four meals ordered was satisfactory: Caesar salad.

Stayed: August 2018
Philipp S, Front Office Manager at Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Mrs. Vicky,