“Comfortable, spotlessly clean, convenient location”
other travellers have booked this property
The Master Bedroom
south facing flat with super large Kingsize bed, drawer, wardrobe, pull out arm chair
Südzimmer Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Südzimmer
The Master Bedroom
drawer with tv, large mirror and large wardrobe
Moderner
Fernseher, Spiegel großer Kleiderschrank
The Master Bedroom
large wardrobe and pull out chair
großer Kleiderschrank und Schlafsessel
Bathroom
Relaxing arm chair, can be pulled out into a bed at night
Bequemer Schlafsessel
Modern Bathroom with shower
Modernes Badezimmer mit Dusche
Entrance
Bathroom with washbasin, shelf and large mirror
Badezimmer mit Waschbecken, Spiegel und Ablage
The Master Bedroom
Bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin
Badezimmer mit Dusche, Waschbecken und WC
Patio
Dining area with view in the green yard
gemütlicher Essbereich  mit Blick in den grünen Hof
Patio
table (can be pulled out)
Essbereich mit ausziehbarem Tisch
feel at home
fühlen Sie sich zu Hause
Street
dinging area with view into the green Yard
Essbereich mit Blick in den grünen Hof
kitchen
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
cunningha...
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Comfortable, spotlessly clean, convenient location”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Lovely apartment, in which you feel safe and comfortable. This was my second stay. My first stay was two years ago and, like last time, I was not disappointed. The apartment was spotlessly clean (cleanliness is very important to me). I like its size, and love its simple and modern design. Its location is very good: It’s in easy walking distance to Antonplatz tram stop for Berlin Mitte. It’s close to local supermarkets and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. I can recommend La Paz Mexican restaurant, where my husband and I had a lovely meal.
The landlady was ever so kind and agreed to a late checkout as our flight was late afternoon. If we visit Berlin again, this apartment will be my first choice. A great little apartment at a great price.

Your age range 50-64
7 Dec 2017
Thank-you Rachel - I'm so glad you and your husband felt at home in our apartment. Come back soon! Best wishes, Sabine
John A
“Great Choice”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Cozy Apartment, not spacious but neat, clean, comfortable and convenient. First floor apartment, but in a quiet neighborhood that felt very safe. About a three block walk to bakeries, grocery, bank and tram stop. Commuting to central Berlin was easy. Our host Sabine was fabulous: kind, welcoming and helpful.

10 Dec 2017
Hi John- thank you so much for this wonderful review - I am so glad you enjoyed your stay, it means a lot to me that my guests have a great time in Berlin.....hope to welcome you again sometime!
Irmela M
“Ineresting Berlin”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Apartment was comfortable, clean and reasonably well located. (Train and tram from Hauptbahnhof). Hadn't realised when we booked it was a studio/bed sit apartment. Only place two people could sit comfortably together was at the small kitchen table. Close to shops and transport.
Enjoyed our walk to the Weissensee (small lake with lovely park) about 15 min walk from apartment.

27 Jun 2017
Hi Irmela,
I am very happy you and your sister loved the apartment. Clean, comfy, nice and quiet neighbourhoud, but also close to transport and shops that is indeed what most guests love about the apartment Puccini. Great you enjoyed the Weissensee-lake. You manged to do quite a lot in two days. I love it in summer, as well. Swimming, walking, rowing and of course the beach-bar :)
It was so nice talking to you. I would love to welcome you and your lovely sister again in one of my apartments. Maybe next time in one of my larger apartments: Chopin, Vivaldi or Mozart, also rented on Tripadisor.
Kind regards
dldru
Seattle, Washington
“Quiet and well located”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The location is great with easy access to public transportation and with plenty of places near by to eat out or get anything you may need. The owner is responsive and great to work with. Would definitely stay here again.

25 Jun 2017
I am very happy you had a great time in Berlin and loved your stay in my apartment and the neighbourhood. I am already looking forward greeting you on your next trip to Germany.
Kind regards
Maria Yle...
“Very nice and comfortable apartment and situated at a very good location”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The apartment is very nice and cosy. All the essentials needed were provided and the location is only around 10 minutes by tram to the city centre. In the area there are also several markets to choose from to buy food, clothes etc. The owner is very friendly and she always answered our queries very fast and was very helpful!

Your age range 18-24
10 Jan 2017
Dear Maria,
I am very happy you loved the apartment and the neighbourhood. And I am glad I could help you a little bit. We would be happy to welcome you back in Berlin. :)
Warm regards
Sabine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing