Reviews (1 075)
1 075 results
All reviews great hotel the natural history museum spa pool steam room underground station comfortable bed lovely room a wonderful stay great facilities five nights early check u bahn stop breakfast buffet is modern hotel reception staff hotel restaurant per day
18 - 23 of 1 075 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Situated within walking distance to main railway station and the government quarter. Inviting lobby with many sitting possibilities (also, to have business talks). Pool is suitable for kids (restricted time use) and is heated to 28°C. Gym. Very good fitness course offers (only in the morning and in the evening), which is mainly used by women. Good sauna landscape. Excellent breakfast. A bit noisy, particularly from the lobby and outside (but only if the window is open). Otherwise, one has AC. But, despite many personnel, the management is chaotic. Bathrobes were removed on day 2 and never supplemented (during the next 3 days). Only once in 5 days, I've got tea and coffee replenishment. One of two towels was removed and not supplemented. I had one fork and one knife for two persons, which disappeared on day 3. The hotel belongs to a Turk chain. Accordingly, in pool young bearded men while on chairs, watch those swimming. The same in the sauna, which was actually mostly empty. May be, the management should introduce "Frauen Sauna"? In general, I would stay in the hotel again and recommend it to my friends. The price is also competitive. Beds are comfortable, no plastik.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I was very unsatisfied with the reception staff upon departure.
Previously checked in and paid the full hotel amount. When I was checking out I told the reception lady that I had already paid & she rolled her eyes at myself & partner. When I said I had paid already and just wanted pay mini bar she took the full amount out again of my card. I ended up on calling my bank to ensure only one payment came out. Instead two payments came out. When I approached them because I was concerned they began to laugh and make jokes in German. Very unprofessional and I ask why two payments came out and they told me it would be returned the next day however I do not understand why two full payments are required. This was not on there policy or terms & conditions.

I would like to add that they should specify on their website.
I just hope I get my money back!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pamelaclambe
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Titanic for a bight during a business trip to Berlin.
* Location is comfortable. With Berlin‘s excellent public transport system, the Hotel has good access to all tourist spots.
* Rooms are clean, comfortable, even a touch of luxurious compared to other chains I stayed with.
* Personnel is friendly but efficient ( seems this hotel has Turkish origins, with obviously well known locations in Turkey? )
* Price range was very good for what I got.
* Breakfast is excellent with a wide selection of food.
* I can not comment on parking or restaurants close by as I did not use either.

* Summary: Definitely considering to come back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I got a nice large room with separate bedroom on the sixth floor. The room was clean, well equipped (eg with Nespresso Coffee machine) with nice bathroom. Breakfast was large with nice choice in the buffet. Nice, friendly staff.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Stayed in one night before staying more central with family at the Kempinski and Ritz. The hotel was clean - the beds were nice and comfortable. The breakfast was better than The Ritz Carlton (no joke) a nice variety of food- coffee on table- no need to ask for anything- fresh buffet - nice and filling. Booked online- easy check out.

Great location - took bus from airport - a short walk to hotel. Great neighbourhood to walk through on the way to Alexanderplatz- a lot of fun restaurants and bars. Some fantastic graffiti and interesting sights. Also a few minute walk to the Berlin Wall Memorial.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple