Reviews (1 073)
1 073 results
All reviews great hotel the natural history museum spa pool steam room underground station comfortable bed lovely room a wonderful stay great facilities early check u bahn stop reception staff hotel restaurant breakfast buffet is modern hotel per day around the corner
18 - 23 of 1 073 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was very unsatisfied with the reception staff upon departure.
Previously checked in and paid the full hotel amount. When I was checking out I told the reception lady that I had already paid & she rolled her eyes at myself & partner. When I said I had paid already and just wanted pay mini bar she took the full amount out again of my card. I ended up on calling my bank to ensure only one payment came out. Instead two payments came out. When I approached them because I was concerned they began to laugh and make jokes in German. Very unprofessional and I ask why two payments came out and they told me it would be returned the next day however I do not understand why two full payments are required. This was not on there policy or terms & conditions.

I would like to add that they should specify on their website.
I just hope I get my money back!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pamelaclambe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the Titanic for a bight during a business trip to Berlin.
* Location is comfortable. With Berlin‘s excellent public transport system, the Hotel has good access to all tourist spots.
* Rooms are clean, comfortable, even a touch of luxurious compared to other chains I stayed with.
* Personnel is friendly but efficient ( seems this hotel has Turkish origins, with obviously well known locations in Turkey? )
* Price range was very good for what I got.
* Breakfast is excellent with a wide selection of food.
* I can not comment on parking or restaurants close by as I did not use either.

* Summary: Definitely considering to come back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I got a nice large room with separate bedroom on the sixth floor. The room was clean, well equipped (eg with Nespresso Coffee machine) with nice bathroom. Breakfast was large with nice choice in the buffet. Nice, friendly staff.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Stayed in one night before staying more central with family at the Kempinski and Ritz. The hotel was clean - the beds were nice and comfortable. The breakfast was better than The Ritz Carlton (no joke) a nice variety of food- coffee on table- no need to ask for anything- fresh buffet - nice and filling. Booked online- easy check out.

Great location - took bus from airport - a short walk to hotel. Great neighbourhood to walk through on the way to Alexanderplatz- a lot of fun restaurants and bars. Some fantastic graffiti and interesting sights. Also a few minute walk to the Berlin Wall Memorial.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2018

This hotel has real potential. Classy, with lovely restaurants and a nice hotel bar, and easy enough to get to from the airport. Unfortunately, for me this is where the positives end.
The front desk staff are rude, with a complete lack of communication - they weren’t even aware it was German Unity Day during our stay, and proceeded to sell tickets for attractions that had no access to them on this day - they then refused to help us rearrange. Absolutely useless at providing directions, to the point we asked in another hotel for directions, and they couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful.
The pool (which was one of the main reasons we booked) was closed for ‘maintenance’ all week. Again, this was not communicated with us until we tried to use it. Even then, no apology was given.
Cleaning is EXTREMELY lax. Beds weren’t changed at all, and the room wasn’t cleaned properly for our entire stay - empty bottles from the mini bar were left on the table, and the mini bar wasn’t restocked at all. Basic coffee and tea amenities were lacking, milk wasn’t even provided.
Spa staff - possibly the rudest people I have ever met, making jokes about Alzheimer’s to us, and not allowing us to add treatments to our room bill, of which reception had the card details. They allowed the guests behind us to do this and then laughed.
Breakfast is a total rip off at 19€per person. The cafe over the road is far better and much cheaper.
Overall, we were made to feel like staying there was a chore for the staff. Wouldn’t stay again as there are far better places with much nicer staff.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends