Reviews (1 087)
1 087 results
All reviews great hotel spa facility natural history museum great gym steam room underground station lovely room reception staff five nights u bahn stop early check hotel bar breakfast buffet is per day modern hotel rooms are spacious double bed
317 - 322 of 1 087 reviews
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Really cool hotel, with nice staff at the front desk. However, the guys running the bar are a bit of a downer and don't keep up to the professional level of their colleagues. The gym is one of the best I have ever seen in a hotel and one of the reasons to be back. The location of the place is very good, with Friedrichstrasse just around the corner. I had a nice upgrade, however, the sleeping room wasn't dark enough.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelerLux007
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Hotel was beautiful, spa costs £12 to use but we thought it was worth it (be cautions of the fact you're not meant to wear clothes in the sauna)!
The hotel Italian restaurant was amazing, some of the staff were very helpful but others were blunt and rude. Taxis can be overpriced, we walked to the centre which took about 20-25 minutes.. I think next time we would want somewhere closer into the city and we would want more friendly, accommodating staff (especially for the price). Room was clean and tidy but certainly not sound proof, we heard the guy next door on the phone all night/every night! Lovely stay but I imagine there are hotels just as nice closer into the centre! I expect there are things we have missed!

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank sophandrobxox16
Reviewed 24 November 2016

the hotel is fine with a lot of comfort, clean and good service, but when it came to payment and would pay with visas, did not happen, then used the master and it succeeds, but later when I got the account statement from the bank I could see that was pulled twice to pay the hotel, this was in the end of August, I made the hotel aware of the error, but until now no serious answer (amount 1300 eur) so look after when u pay, if all are ok

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Such a wonderful hotel first class accommodation. The room was very comfortable and decorated to a high standard. Everything throughout the hotel was spotlessly clean .
The breakfast in the morning was of a high standard and good value .
The staff are very friendly and helpful and the location of the hotel is not far from the main train station
I would happily return .

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

After some difficulty with my booking, the Titanic Chaussee turned out to be an amazing, quick stay. Staff were very attendant to everything. The bed was big and comfortable, the room spotless, and other amenities including the bath, mini fridge, and strong wifi were very appreciated. Close to a couple of good restaurants, coffee shops, convenience stores, and at least one late night doner place, all of which I sampled. There's a U-bahn station very close, and I used it to get around easily. All around great choice and would definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business