“Solid Apartment steps from Nollendorfplatz”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Christian...
New York City, New York
“Solid Apartment steps from Nollendorfplatz”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

The apartment was basic but good. No frills, but has all the amenities I wanted: Internet, washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, balcony, elevator, call box, two sleeping areas, and it was decently spacious.
Decor was minimal but sufficient, furniture was mix-matched but ample and not too beaten up. Had two flat-screen medium/ large televisions.

When I arrived for a month long stay the apartment was lacking certain necessary supplies like toilet paper, trash bags, dishwashing detergent, laundry detergent, and any kind of household cleanser. I purchased the items but was told by the landlord that I should have let them know and they would have provided them to me.

There was construction in the building during some of my stay which was inconvenient. Loud noise and the water was shut-off during some of the weekdays, but this was not anyone’s fault and is not, I believe, ongoing construction.

All in all I had a great trip and would stay there again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing