“Deservedly busy courtyard cafe”

Father Carpenter Coffee Brewers
Ranked #5 of 418 Coffee & Tea in Berlin
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Description: Father Carpenter's mission statement: "To up the quality of life". We are a specialty coffee shop that aims at upping the quality of life for everyone involved- the consumers through deliciousnes and positive energy, the roasters through feedback, constructive criticism and praise and the farmers through only buying traded coffee that was bought at a fair price.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Off of the main street in a quiet courtyard the outside tables were all full when I arrived for brunch. There were spaces inside though and quick service despite the number of customers. A good choice of items, I had banana bread iced coffee and a "get up and go" juiced fruit drink. Quality is high and portion sizes on the banana bread was good.
Would certainly recommend for breakfast. Cards taken. Go to the till to pay.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

As an Australian travelling Europe, it has been almost impossible to find decent coffee here! This place has delicious, proper coffee. They have a range of different milks, great table service and a lovely selection of food including lots of well marked vegan options! Everyone spoke perfect English as well. I know I’ll be back here for my morning coffee during my stay in Berlin!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This is in a quaint courtyard very close to its tube station, but away from the busy road. We had a delicious brunch (I had banana bread with peanut butter and my partner had poached egg and salmon on sourdough toast). Good coffee too. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

This is not far from Alexanderplatz so I defonitely recommend stopping by. Tasty vege food as well as good cafe in a beautiful yard.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

FC/CB is a great breakfast place, great range of food, we had poached eggs with avocado and was spot on, could possibly add an extra piece of toast. Coffee is obviously their specialty, I had one there and one to go!!