“Large convenient Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
bedroom with luxury double bed super Kingsize
Schlafzimmer mit breitem Boxspringbett 180x200 cm
bedroom with modern art
bedroom with modern art and chest of drawers
Schlafzimmer mit Kommode
bedroom
Schlafzimmer
Hypnos, sleep in the the most comfortable bed in the world
Schlafen Sie in einem echten Hypnos Bett
bedroom
Chest of drawer, chairs and modern art
Dining Room
Entrance
The Bedroom
Living Room
Living Room
Großer Kühlschrank, Herd,Backofen, Geschirrspüler, Rührgerät, Toaster, Kaffeemaschine, Wasserkocher,
Small park just around the house, kleiner Park mit Sitzgelegenheiten und Spielplatz gleich nebenan
Small patio with table for your single use Eigene kleine Terrasse vor dem Wohnzimmer
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
carlevans...
“Large convenient Apartment”
Reviewed 19 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Large convenient Apartment in a quiet residential area of Berlin.
Good quality supermarkets and restaurants are a short stroll away plus a very handy tram stop that will take you straight into the Centre of Berlin.
Helpful friendly owner.
Recommended!

21 Feb 2018
Hi Carmel, hi Carl,
I am very happy you and the girls loved the apartment and the neighbourhood. It was so nice talking to you. Hope to welcome you back in Berlin.
Anniemc22...
Preston, England, United Kingdom
“Spacious, great location for our family holiday”
Reviewed 5 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My husband and I, our two sons and their girlfriends stayed here for a week at New Years and it was great. The flat is in a nice neighborhood, 5 minutes from the tram to the city centre, and with plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. Sabine is a thoughtful host who gave us good directions and advice and she responds quickly to any questions. Recommended!!

seattleto...
London UK
“Great home in a great neighborhood - super close to Tram”
Reviewed 26 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We stayed in Sabine's lovely home for 2 weeks. It has everything you need. Huge living space, great kitchen that is very well kitted out. Just 2 blocks to the train and the main street with shops, supermarket, bakeries, butcher, drugstore, etc.
We loved living here and Sabine was wonderful with suggestions on places to visit as well as very accommodating if we had any questions or needed anything. Check in was breeze as she was there to meet us and welcome us with fresh fruit and mulled wine and home made apple jam. Highly recommend this home to anyone visiting Berlin who doesn't want to stay right in the business area and wants to experience a true lovely neighborhood.

27 Nov 2017
Hi Mel, hi John,
thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am very happy you loved my apartment Mozart and the neighbourhood and I am pleased I could help you to feel at home in Berlin.
It was an honour to host you and I would love to welcome you back.
Abi S
Pamplin, Virginia
“Amazing Stay”
Reviewed 2 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Sabine was an AMAZING host. This was my first experience on housetrip and I couldn't be more pleased. Sabine was gracious to our late arrival and told us all about the area. She was very accessible for any thing we might need. She even left us with a nice card and homemade jam and coffee at the end of the stay.
The place was a perfect location. Easily accessible by public transportation. Right by the house there was a great bakery and coffee shop and a public market with fresh vegetables. Some great grocery stores nearby.
If I'm able to return to Berlin, this would be my go to place for sure!

13 Nov 2017
Hi Abigail,
wow. Thank you so much for your fantastic review. What shall I say? I am very happy you were so pleased with your stay and would love to welcome you and your brother and friends back in Berlin.
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Your age range 35-49
13 Nov 2017
Clean, spacious, very comfortable :) That sounds like you had a wonderful time.
Thanks for taking the time to write this fantastic review. I would love to greet you and your friend back in Berlin. Any time.
Sabine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing