“Wonderful Memories of Tel Aviv, Ramat Gan and Jerusalem”

Restaurant Feinberg's
Ranked #189 of 9 116 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: US$9 - US$16
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Israeli
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Schöneberg
Description: Welcome to restaurant Feinberg’s! Our menu offers you a culinary journey through the deliciousness of Sephardic cuisine. We serve numerous vegan as well as vegetarian dishes. All our dishes are prepared without taste-enhancers, colourants and preservatives, so we promise the best quality in combination with an authentic taste experience.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We didn't intend to go, we went because its sister steak house two doors down was full. However Im so glad it was full, and so glad we went. Ive spent a lot of time in Israel for work, and one of my favourite things about the country is its food! Ive tried other Israeli restaurants in Europe and been less than impressed, not only quality, but lack of choice. Israeli food is much more than Hummus and Falafel! I opened their menu and smiled!! The waitress and the rest of the staff were extremely friendly, none of the rest of my family had tried Israeli food before. In short - we were all blown away.

The Chicken Soup was delicious, yes, I missed the Matzah balls (but I couldnt have had them anyway being on a low carb diet!) The Mixed Grill cooked on Lava Stone was delicious, and the meat used was premium quality, perfectly seasoned. The Salad's and Dips were mind-blowing! They had Amba (I nearly cried!) The most delicious pickled mango condiment - just like I remembered it when I last had it at a beach barbecue in Tel Aviv with friends) The Beetroot Salad was perfect, Ive never tasted beetroots like that outside Israel - ours in Europe pale by comparison. It came to the end of the main course, we were all full! (They dont serve small portions here) The friendly waitress came round with the desert card, everyone said no. I asked "You wouldn't have any Malabi would you?" "Yes, we have Malabi!" I couldnt resist and Im glad I didn't - it was the best Malabi I ever had.

I cannot recommend this place highly enough - we go to Berlin 2-3 times per year, and guaranteed we will make sure we visit Feinberg's EVERY time.

Finally, when we got the bill, we were stunned - not only was it excellent food, it was VERY reasonably prices. This place cannot be missed!

Yorai F, Inhaber at Restaurant Feinberg's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much:-) I wish there was also review option for guests, with you guys, gastronomy makes real fun. Hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice experience again, they opened up the Restaurant next door which is much bigger now than before but food and service is as excellent as before - highly recommended and only 300 meters behind KaDeWe! Toda raba!

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We knew that one should make a reservation, when you want to get a table in the evening. And we did. But when we (4 people) arrived, they couldn't find our reservation. Luckily a tiny table for 2 was free and the 2 people at the neighbor table were about to pay. The young service team is very polite and friendly but they seem to be a bit overwhelmed. The dishes are really delicious. As starter we had Falafel, Hummus and beetroot carpaccio. Unfortunately the drinks came when we nearly had finished the starters. Not so good. The Kebab was excellent, gorgeous taste - like the rice with currants also. The coffee afterwards was flavored with cardamom - great taste! The service is friendly but not experienced, but the good food and the nice atmosphere is worth to come.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

On the night we decided to eat here, the restaurant was full, however the very obliging and friendly staff offered us a table at their sister restaurant next door which in fact is a steakhouse. They very kindly said that we could choose from the menu of this restaurant and the food would be brought through to us.

Service was friendly and cordial, food arrived quickly and was extremely delicious. A fantastic Israeli meal washed down with equally great is re Service was friendly and cordial, food arrived quickly and was extremely delicious. A fantastic Israeli meal washed down with equally great is Rayleigh beer. I would definitely eat here again on my next visit to Berlin. The waiters are also extremely handsome and great to look at :-)

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Fantàstic Israel food, also a good place to enjoy vegan meals and drinks.
Excellent service and perfect and wonderful attention.
A perfect place