“Spaten München finally in Berlin ”

Loewenbraeu am Gendarmenmarkt
Ranked #1 774 of 9 561 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Description: We warmly welcome you. The Löwenbräu is located in the center of Berlin and offers, in addition to hearty cuisine, bavarian and international beers fresh from the barrel. The menu includes typical "boarish" dishes, from käsespätzle to crispy hax'n to apple strudel. Whether a family celebration, company event or simply because the circle of friends is so big - up to 400 people find space at the same time. When the heart calls for holidays and freedom, come over! Enjoy Bavarian lifestyle and imagine you are sitting on a mountain, with a brilliant view of endless space. We are looking forward to your visit.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Been to this bar / restaurant lots of times. Beer is always amazing. Drink Franziskaner Weißbier most times. Realised on this visit they sell Spaten München helles. Tried for a long time to find this beer in Berlin & finally found it. Like this place even more now. Team are really friendly. Like chilling here. Can be really busy at times. Service is always good. A few minutes walk from Stadtmitte u-Bahn station. Definitely will go back again on my next visit to the city. 10/10 from me.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Full of expectations completely let down. Very poor food and absolutely zero atmosphere. There are many better places for tourists to get the true experience

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I ASKED AT 18,35 for a beer and the waiter asked the owner if I could have it. Well they told me it was going to close at 7 and after I was sat they sent me away. Maybe for my Italian accent maybe for my backpack. Worst place in my whole life.

2  Thank wherever_albert
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Food was good and Löwenbräu beer is always good. Sevice was pretty slow, staff seemed to be run off their feet. When it came time to pay the bill, I was billed for a meal which I dis not order, the wait staff were not willing to assist in rectifying the issueand proceeded to charge me for higher priced meal. Not having been to this restaurant before, what I ordered appeared to be served. This is poor service and customer service on their behalf, being a frequent traveler to the Australian restaurants, this experience will have me not returning to another Löwenbräu restaurant again.

2  Thank eleven_8020
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Been to Löwenbrau in Kiel and also in Tallin. They where much better. Tourist prices very expensive and the food was poor. We did not get any receipt?! Not a very serious impression. Please eat somewhere else.

1  Thank Marcus B

Been to Loewenbraeu am Gendarmenmarkt? Share your experiences!