Reviews (2 285)
2 285 results
1 424
1 424
All reviews the executive lounge sony center potsdamer platz brandenburg gate midtown grill catwalk bar great location holocaust memorial within walking distance rain shower breakfast and dinner the ritz excellent hotel rooms are spacious major attractions minute walk central location
77 - 82 of 2 285 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was very nice and provided an excellent location for seeing the sites of Berlin. The shower was very nice, the beds were comfortable and the staff was accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to visitors!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018

This is the worst marriott I have ever stayed in. No any little room upgrade for a platinum member. Low level, hotel inside view, even no bathtub in our room. They give us a worst room to me even I have email to they in advance that I will travel with family. The room is too small that I can't open my suitcase after input a baby crib. And I have checked with concierge say they are not full. Cold attitude at check in. Welcome gift for a platinum member is an apple. Members can't expect to have extra services in this marriott. It's not a worth marriott.

Room Tip: If lower price maybe OK, but members can't expect to have extra services in this marriott.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
BerlinMarriott, Guest Experience at Berlin Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear HaoRi13,

Best wishes from the Berlin Marriott Hotel and for sharing your honest feedback with us here on TripAdvisor! I need to apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and we really appreciate your feedback.

You as our customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience.

Kindly be informed that as a loyal Platinum guest upgrades are due to availability upon check in. On the past weeks we were fully booked and therefore not able to upgrade rooms. You can be assured that we would have assigned you a beautiful upgrade if we would have had one available. Furthermore, please note that the apple and the water in your room is only a small gesture from our side, as you have the choice to choose between delicious pastries and drinks or 500 welcome points upon check in as a platinum member.

Once again, please accept my apology for the inconveniences you experienced concerning the whole stay. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area.

Please contact me directly when you are ready to make your next reservation and I would like to show you that hospitality is our pleasure and that the Berlin Marriott is one of the best properties in Europe!

Best wishes,

Denise
Guest Experience Supervisor

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Something stands out is the empathy with which the service attends you as a guest. Lobby is spacious, rooms have everything you need and the Executive Lounge serves great breakfast. Given the great insulation, the rooms are soooo quiet that you sleep perfect.

Room Tip: Rooms that have access to the Executive Lounge
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

A very good rate, very affordable for a Marriott hotel. All facilities like usual, sky lounge, indoor swimming pool. Great location near train station and popular places postdamer Platz and mall of Berlin. All within 5 mins walking distance. Recommended.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Hotel is very centrally located to shopping, dinning, and tourist attractions. The Executive Lounge has great food and you can even have supper and a drink which is complimentary. Rooms are clean, although turndown service is hit and miss.

Room Tip: Get a corner room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business