Reviews (1 233)
1 233 results
All reviews potsdamer platz great hotel checkpoint charlie rain shower minute walk the club lounge quiet location an upgrade walking distance s bahn station rooms are spacious hotel is situated business hotel tourist attractions enjoyed my stay excellent breakfast by foot
17 - 22 of 1 233 reviews
Reviewed 17 October 2018

We stayed for a private weekend. Very good location, very friendly and good service, room very okay and quiet.
Breakfast in the hotel not recommended: expensive, basic and the hot dishes were cold. There is a good coffeeshop nearby for breakfast.
Bar has extensive menu, but our order was not available.
However, if you can book this hotel for a nice rate, certainly worth it.

Room tip: Groundfloor and away from the elevators. Backside will be more quiet, but is is a very quiet neighbourhood.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
InterContinentalTeam, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Berlin - Potsdamer Platz, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Dear Annette H,

I am glad to read that you have enjoyed being a guest in our hotel and would love to accommodate you very soon again.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Warm welcome, nice staff. But at checkout the clerk charged me 7 euros for taxes. Taxes were included in my rate as an I HG member. Just not right. I have the IHG credit card, so I am a Platinum member. The room was ok. 1 staff member very rude. Tatiana. All others very nice and helpful, especially the concierege. Didn't like the area.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear SyddCasino,

Thank you for taking some of your precious time to review our hotel. I am sorry to read that there obviously were some misunderstandings about the tax. In case that issue was not solved at check out, please feel free anytime to ask my colleagues at the front desk for help. We always are more than happy to help our guests with any issue!

I would love to accommodate you very soon again.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

We booked 2 rooms which was just as expected. Nice and quite rooms. The hotel was cosy especially the restaurant where also the breakfast was very good and cafe latte was served individually. I can recommend this hotel also since parling was for free and the lovation optimal for visiting Berlin.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Allan N,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed all areas of our hotel and culinary offer at the restaurant.

We are glad you have enjoyed your stay with us and would love to accommodate you very soon again.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Apart from the fact that my room (510) was not really clean (unfortunately), it was nice and cosy. It looked like an attic and the matresses were soooo comfortable - the pillows were great too. You can make tea and coffee for free in the room, which is really nice. There is a hair drier, as well as an iron for your clothes. Breakfast was ok, nothing fancy, though. At the 5th floor there is a lounge room and a cosy veranda, with chairs and tables, where you can enjoy the view from the top.The hotel was 15 minutes walk from Potsdamer Platz and the Sony Center. The area is nice and peaceful, with cafes, restaurants and shops in a walking distance.

Room tip: Rooms at the 5th floor are very nice.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
InterContinentalTeam, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Berlin - Potsdamer Platz, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear Vicky580,

First of all, thank you very much for taking your valuable time to share your thoughts on your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Berlin - Potsdamer Platz. Your feedback is a great opprtunity to even improve our high-standard service usually provided by all our team members.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the matresses and the pillows, as well as the the area of the hotel.

I would love to accommodate you very soon again.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, possibly because our room was an upgrade and was nice and big with two skylights.

Negatives:

- some hairs left behind here and there but it seems inevitable nowadays
- room service is expensive plus they charge a €5 tray fee on top
- not a lot of good food options nearby even though the mall is an 18 minute walk. You're better off taking the train which is nearby and going elsewhere to eat

Positives:
- friendly service
- great updated rooms with nice appliances and TV
- big bathrooms
- somewhat central in Berlin
- not horribly expensive

I would stay here again if I had business in this part of the city.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Dr D,

I am glad to read that you have enjoyed being a guest in our hotel over all and would love to accommodate you very soon again.