Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/03/04
Reviews (2 263)
2 263 results
1 482
1 482
All reviews train station great location brandenburg gate walking distance museum island excellent hotel central location unter den linden junior suite main sights modern hotel quiet room light sleeper public transportation coffee machine great shower tourist attractions
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 2 263 reviews
Reviewed 21 October 2020 via mobile

The hotel in a fab location, easy to get to all the sights on foot. Stayed in a room overlooking Friedrichstrasse but it was so noisy as it was above a tram stop. My room tip: ask for a room on the other side of the hotel! Good selection at breakfast (buffet service) and the staff were friendly. Only other downside was the cleanliness of the bathroom it was dusty and the wc stained - it could have been cleaner especially as the hotel is supposed to have enhanced cleaning during the Covid19 pandemic.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hur5ty
David S, Gästeservice/Empfang at NH Collection Berlin Mitte Friedrichstrasse, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2020

Dear Hur5ty,
thank you very much for your recent stay and for your trust in our Hotel, especially during these difficult time of the pandemic. We are very happy to see that you had a wonderful stay and that you felt being in good hands. But of cause we have to apologize your experiences with our housekeeping service. We have already discussed your concerns with our Housekeeping Manager for future improvements. We are looking forward welcoming you back in the near future.
Stay safe and healthy,
Your NH Collection Berlin Team

Reviewed 15 October 2020

I stayed here last August for 6 nights, and I was quite pleased with my choice. The hotel looked modern and clean, the staff was nice and friendly, the rooms were spacious and comfortable, and the breakfast was good.

There were only three downsides to our great stay.

Firstly, we were told the breakfast should be booked one day in advance, but many times we went to book and almost all slots were fully booked, so if possible I strongly advise to book it when checking-in for the entire stay.

Secondly, the A/C worked in a strange way and was so noisy it damaged our sleep quality.

Thirdly and finally, the hotel is over a busy street, so at night you may hear some street performers. This didn’t bother me a lot but for light sleepers it can be a problem.

Overall, booking a hotel for so many nights is always a risk. However, in this case, I really enjoyed my choice, since it was not particularly expensive, and it allowed us to reach most of the places we wanted to be in no time, since it’s greatly located. All the other positive aspects I mentioned beforehand also contributed for quite a nice stay!

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Pedro R

Dear Pedro R,
Thank you for choosing to stay at NH Collection Berlin Friedrichstrasse and providing your feedback . Your detailed comment is highly appreciated because it allows us to set aside time for self- reflection and to understand what actually has gone wrong during your stay.
As we pride ourselves in meeting and exceeding our guests' expectations, we were both surprised and disappointed to find that you were only fairly satisfied with your hotel stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences that may have been caused. Naturally, it is always a concern when we receive feedback regarding our standards not satisfying guest expectations. Your overall comments have been taken seriously, and have been forwarded to the relevant departments for their information, review and action.
We do hope to get the chance to welcome you back home at another occasion and we would be more than happy looking for a quiet room for you at this time.
Best regards and stay safe and healthy,

Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights in October- what a great hotel.
Helpful and friendly staff.
Spotlessly clean and all social distancing measures in place, no worries about hygiene at all. All staff wearing masks, breakfast times staggered and one way systems which are easy to follow.
Our room was big and spacious, and so comfortable!! Great breakfast too, plenty of choice and everything fresh.
Hotel is in a wonderful location, very central and very easy to get anywhere in the city- bus stop and tube station just down the road. Walking distance to Checkpoint Charlie, Potsdamer Platz, Brandenburg Gate and the Jewish Museum.
Plenty of restaurants and bars and shops around, good variety of all.
Highly recommended and would definitly return!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kimparker

Dear kimparker,
Thank you for taking the time to write to us about your stay at our NH Collection Berlin Friedrichstrasse. I am thrilled that you had a good experience with us. Thank you so much for highlighting the readiness of our staff, I am certain your comments will go a long way in ensuring their continuous commitment to the service we aim to provide. We hope to welcome you again soon.
Best regards and stay safe and healthy,

Reviewed 2 October 2020

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights, with my husband. I came to celebrate my birthday in Berlin. The hotel is very good located, just one step to railway station (S-bahn, U-Bahn, trains) and also on a nice boulevard - Friedrichstrasse. A few steps from Unter der Linden, also.

I liked the services of this hotel - the checkin and checkout were very fast (it is the first time that I saw that you can do by yourself the checkin and checkout and even you can choose your room. I didn't try that, but it sounds very interesting...)
The rooms are big and very clean.
The bed is very comfortable, but what I really loved were the pillows!!

There is a long time since I hadn't such pillows !! There were magnificents!!

And the breakfast is very, very good!! Plenty of food, they have everything. They changed the main courses of the breakfast every morning. And I 've noticed that the team who is in charge with the restaurant pay attention to the details - the arrangement of the food, the presentation, everything was elegant and careful presented.

Congratulations! I really liked this hotel and I recommand it.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Sabina L
David S, Gästeservice/Empfang at NH Collection Berlin Mitte Friedrichstrasse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2020

Dear Sabina L,
Your NH Collection Berlin Team,

Reviewed 7 September 2020

Friendly, approachable staff who are will to go that extra mile for an enjoyable stay. The Hotel is spotlessly clean, well located with so much to see within walking distance. The breakfast service was very good even in these trying times. The rooms spacious and comfortable with really good amenities.

Room tip: We requested a room away from the station with a king size bed. An excellent room was provided.
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Mark W
David S, Gästeservice/Empfang at NH Collection Berlin Mitte Friedrichstrasse, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2020

Dear Mark W,
thank you very much for your recent stay and for your trust in our Hotel, especially during these difficult time of the pandemic. We are very happy to see that you had a wonderful stay and that you felt being in good hands. We are looking forward welcoming you back in the near future.
Stay safe and healthy,