“Unreal ”

Price range: US$12 - US$22
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t sure to visit Kopps after reading mixed reviews, but I’m so glad I did. We had been to lucky leek the day before so expectations were high and I have to say Kopps was more enjoyable, although not much in it! Kopps is somewhere I’d happily take a meat eater, every dish was perfection. Can’t wait to go back

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Visited in Feb 2018 again. Turned up and was delighted to find a table ... After much deliberation went for a 5 course menu... Every dish was amazing... Some of them are fusion cuisine with influences taken from other parts of the world... Recommended white wine went down like a treat.. 70 to 80 Euros seems towards the top end for a vegetarian meal, but thoroughly recommend it. Service was good too...

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We booked our dinner at Kopps for our first night in Berlin with myself a vegan and my meat eating boyfriend. The food was stunning and flavoured to perfection. We were seated in a private little booth, and the staff took the time to talk us through the menu and explain the restaurant in English. Each course was served with a description of the food we were being given and how it was prepared. The chestnut soup in a cappuccino mug was I “the best soup I’ve ever eaten, said my meat eating boyfriend! The cocktail menu was amazing too and the atmosphere was fabulous. Set in the heart of East Berlin and a perfect way to celebrate my birthday I would recommend anybody to visit.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Alright! First of all, yes, I’m passionate by good food. I get overexcited when I find places that have delicious food and something extra that adds to the experience. Unfortunately (or fortunately) this doesn’t happen very often because I’m also very selective and a cleanest freak. But finding Kopps was the highlight of a pretty bright culinarily trip we made around Berlin. Even in a city that has so much to offer, Kopps rates number one in my opinion.

We tried to book for dinner but their were fully booked so we tried the brunch instead. I’m so glad we did it. It was the last day of our trip and it exceeded all our expectations. The selection is varied and plentiful. Warm, cold, savoury, sweets, beverages, all fabulously plant base and a family and dog friendly atmosphere. What is not to like!?

The breads are freshly baked, the cheeses are wonderful and the little deserts are heavenly. I wish we had more time, we tried almost everything we could and had problems deciding which was our favourite treats. A second visit would have been ideal.

If you are visiting Berlin, try to book a visit to Kopps for a weekend brunch or lunch and dinner. I know that next time I’m in town I will be visiting them again and again.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We came all the way from the Netherlands to have diner at this restaurant. Unfortunately I got a bit ill the day before and I was to tired to make the most out of our visit.

But... I am so happy that we made the trip to Berlin and even happier that I forced myself to get out of bed.

Kopps is amazing. The ambiance is so warm and kind, the staff is memorable. They do whatever to make you feel at home and they are al so interested and proud of their product.

And than the food... I have missed egg salad ever since I became a vegan and kopps gave it back to me. I wish I could have filled a jar to take back home. Our mains were not only delicious but also beautiful. The waitress offered me a cup of camomile tea after diner because she knew I wasn’t feeling great. This is dining at is best!

We are definitely making the trip again!
This is Kindness is business!