See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed 4 days and was very impressed by the friendliness and the customer-orientation of ALL the staff. Probably that's because it is family-owned. Got a free room upgrade after I mentioned that my girlfriend is visiting on the weekend. It seemed to me like they really know all their guests by name. Breakfast is small but continental and also excellently serviced. Rooms were clean and comfortable but rather old-fashioned. The one and only complain is the room doors through which you can hear everybody walking around. So you might wake up easily. Everything else just perfect. Thanks!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Pros:
* easily accessible.
* staff is veeery helpful
* rooms are modern and spotlessly clean. Very spacious
* room service quick

Cons:
* Creepy paintings on the walls. Caution if you have children. Weird...
* portions of the lobby are very old

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights in Hotel Reihmers Hofgarten. It is pretty close to centeral districts (Postdamer Platz 15 mins by subway). Rooms are very comfortable, relaxing. I liked the additional small neck pillow!
Breakfast is good as well. Most important, all staff are very welcoming and smiling.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Small boutique hotel with exceptional front desk staff. Very accommodating and helpful especially since we don’t speak German. Close to a great indoor market, subway station, and shopping. The restaurant was closed during our visit except for breakfast.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Thankyou for the kind help you gave me to retrieve my iPhone lost in Berlin. Much appreciated. I did get it back, and still got my flight.
We found the hotel warm, and unobtrusive and would definitely stay again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family