“Tal Shifrin - turns Berlin into a European fairy trail.”

Gablinger Berlin Tours
Ranked #7 of 414 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Gablinger Berlin Tours offers private tours and tours to groups in a variety of languages (including English and Hebrew) in Berlin, Germany and other areas of Germany. We are officially listed as a tourism business with our local authorities.
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I came to Berlin and was overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of things to do. Tal easily managed to organise this city into digestible bite sized venues. With her knowledge of history, art and folklore she made Berlin accessible and intemate. Not an easy feat when dealing with such a metropolis. She is my go-to guide in Berlin from here on in.

All reviews
"come alive"
"walking tour"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I recently went on a tour in Berlin (story of Berlin and culinary tour) guided by Tal Shifrin.
What can I say, I honestly feel that there could be no match to the tour she provided. An experience I will never forget, and one I will strongly recommend to anyone visiting this amazing city.
Already my family is planning on including this same tour on their 2018 euro trip.

Jarrod, Australia

1  Thank Jarrod S
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

It is not our 1st not 20th visit to Europe. But it is our 1st time to be so amazingly surprised to enjoy a guided tour. a young lady by the name of Tal Shifrin soon to be discovered as an amazingly informative, funny, entertaining and vibrant personality. She knows the city like a true Berliner. We felt with her as if she took us back and forth in time. Every explenation was vivid and to the point. No bla bla bla.youre our guide girl!!!

1  Thank Tipa123456
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Well at least it felt like it, I was at a group tour with a guide named Omer. The hospitality and the nice attitude was absolute delight.
I really enjoyed the time and the detailed explanations. The guide Omer was sensitive to the needs and requests of the group.
I will most definitely will recommend to the people who will visit Berlin to take the tour and if they will get Omer as well that would be a bonus.

1  Thank Ben B