Reviews (5 726)
3 296
1 808
3 296
1 808
All reviews fish tank huge aquarium museum island heat restaurant a business class room amazing aquarium aquarium view tv tower room facing small balcony brandenburg gate spree river hotel lobby fantastic hotel alexander platz hackescher markt alexanderplatz station
25 - 30 of 5 726 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Vers quiet and nice big room. Breakfast with à large choice but the staff not very friendly and smiling. They looked annoyed and gave me this sorry for being hère feeling. On all three mornings. The coffee is filter coffee.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
RD_Berlin, Guest Experience Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback Maya M! I am so sorry to read about your Impression of our breakfast team, they are usually excellent in making our guests feel welcome and comfortable and we will follow up on your comments and share them with them to make them aware of how you felt. We can do it better and I really hope you will be our guest again in the future, it would be a shame to loose you. Best wishes, Stefanie, Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Radisson Blue in Berlin is in the perfect location if you are spending a few days in this amazing city and want to see the most known tourist attractions. It`s close to main public transport links and many of the attractions are within walking distance.
The hotel and the rooms have got a stylish interior and while the overall ambiance is talking about good taste what I really liked was their standard of the bedroom. I had a really good night sleep, which I usually don`t when sleeping in a new place, thanks to the firm mattress and the top class, fresh bedding. Our room came with inside balcony so our view was the massive fish tank with divers inside - quite an interesting view with your morning coffee.
The twin room we booked for our June stay was spacious and very clean just like the bathroom. I have to mention here that the housekeeping staff was extremely friendly and helpful, thank you to them again for their hard work and patience with us.
I will also never forget the rather surprised look of some of the guests when we made our way home Sunday morning, after all night partying. Hope they recovered from the shock since :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

That sounds like a you had a fun stay with us and in Berlin TravellingNutter77 - I am sure everybody is fine and we are delighted to share your praise with the entire crew! Especially our housekeeping team will be delighted to receive your praise, simply the perfect motivation for everybody! We are much looking forward to being part of your next adventure here in Berlin. Best regards, Stefanie, Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 15 October 2018

What i like most about Radisson is their attention to detail in the bedroom - the quality of the duvets - pillows and sheets is top class. The beds are comfy and that makes all the difference. The atrium area at this hotel houses the bar and a cafe - it is bright and spacious - the service is good and the fish tank mesmerising. I had a nice room on the first floor -adjacent to the lifts - and was happy with that.

The only quibble I had with the hotel - they took €100 from my bank - as what they called a 'pre authorisation'. When I checked out - they committed to returning the balance of €61.00 - but so far - it hasn't been returned. I've queried it directly with them - and I'm sure it will go back in today - but I would have preferred them to be transparent when making the transaction - i.e. we are going to take €100 out of your account - it is not a preauthorisation - and then refund anything outstanding at checkout. I can only presume that the delay is to ensure I have not stolen anything from the room ?

Room Tip: Rooms with an inside balcony give a view of the giant fish tank - rooms with a view of the river area also beautiful.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank MaryMacDublin
RD_Berlin, Guest Experience Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear MaryMacDublin, thank you very much for your review and your many kind words as well as criticism in regards to the handling of the authorisation on check in. I am surprised to read that you were not informed about this properly and will follow up on this and re-train the relevant teams. It is important to be transparent with these things. The authorisation taken on check in is indeed that, an authorisation. Any money used for visits at the Spa, Bar or Restaurant can go against it and any left overs will be refunded on check out. This can take up to 5 working days depending on the country the guest has their account in and the bank depending on how long they work with the money. I trust the refund has been processed on your account but you can also contact me directly to follow up on this for you. Kind regards, Stefanie, Guest Experience Manager - stefanie.korte@radissonblu.com

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

The stay was brilliant - the staff were friendly and the service was superb. Located overlooking the giant aquarium, it was delightful. Getting to different attractions was very easy. Worth every penny.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
RD_Berlin, Guest Experience Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Thank you so much Nika O for your excellent review and your amazing comments. We would be delighted to be your host again in the future and are waiting here for you :) Best regards, Stefanie, Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Me and my business partner went on a business trip and stayed in hotel. After the check out we went for a lunch and I came back to a lobby where I closed my eyes on a remote cauch since I was a bit tired. A bartender comes to me and starts explaining that he will throw me out of hotel and grabing my suitacase. We exchanged some harsh words and ther were even his street friends present there and looking me out in order to threaten me. i have never ever been threated in a hotel like this and it is a complete disgrace how the bartender behaved. Even more,
the personell does not like each other and the hospitality level of hotel is really low. Employees act as a bad managed horde and experience they give to a guest is terrible. I will fill an official complaint and demand legal action.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mrziganasic
RD_Berlin, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear mrziganasic,

We have reviewed in detail your allegations and during this review have interviewed several staff who witnessed the unpleasant event that took place.

We can confirm that you laid out in the main lobby bar area with both feet up on a sofa in view of all guests including families, with a base cap covering your face, in light of this our Barman approached you, woke you up and asked you to sit in a mannerly posture in the hotel public area.
To this you took offence and not only verbally abused our colleague, you also physically and in an aggressive manner laid hands on him on two occasions, on which he did not retaliate but called the manager on duty to come and intervene.

If you were not feeling well as mentioned in your review then it is possible to extend your room as a late check out, make us aware of your illness, as we have on duty trained first aiders in the hotel and if needed the possibility to contact the emergency services.
Our lobby is visited all day heavily by in house guests and outside guests who come in to view the fish tank and it is not permitted to allow anyone visiting to sleep in open areas on the sofas, this area is clearly an attraction for families to view the fish tank, enjoy a beverage or some snacks.

This does not detract from your opinion about rudeness of staff or if the hotel needs a renovation, we also have discussed this internally but very clearly we do not accept any aggressive behaviour which you initiated physically on a team member.

The Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin staff and management view guest safety and security as a key aspect and essential component to delivering the highest level of standards and take all issues and allegations very serious, therefore I would be very pleased to speak with you personally.

Gerard Kelly