Reviews (2 793)
1 418
1 097
1 418
1 097
All reviewslarge supermarketu bahn stationcentral atriumvery nice hotelthe ground floortegel airportparking garagenice roomclose to the hotelreception areathe air conditioningreception deskper daybreakfast buffetpublic transportbirkenstrassearema
73 - 78 of 2 795 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice and quiet room. Conference room spacy but very cold due to aircondition. Service from staff in general ok but not fantastic. Food quality not very good - at times quite bad. The fresh orange juice in the morning was, however, very tasteful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
ChapeauHotels, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Nina,

thank you very much for your feedback

I hope you had a safe journey back home.
It's great that you liked our breakfast.

Your complains will be forwarded.

Best wishes -

Reviewed 27 June 2018

All the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Was my birthday whilst I was there, came back to cakes in the room and a personal signed letter from the hotel. Really nice touch.
Room clean and spacious, well stocked with tea, coffee and water. Room even had a fridge.

Room Tip: If you have walking problems ask for a room closer to the elevator as corridor are long
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ChapeauHotels, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Sarah,

hoep you had a plesant journey back home.

We are really happy we could surprise you with the birdhday cake.

We wish you and your partner all the best and we would love to welcome you again.

Best regards -

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I spent five nights due to a training course, but it was clearly evident that the hotel wasn't the best choice to spend a week, neither for its location nor for the service. The building it's huge: many big meeting room at the basement,the entrance is at street level with just two elevators. You have to came up at the 2nd floor to intercept the reception which is a rounded table at the beginning of a large hall, with no air conditioning, like an island adrift.The restaurant is opposite the hall, together with the bar which are minimal considering the number of rooms available. The air-conditioning is an issue as it is either too high or totally absent. We spent the first days chasing the staff to asking for a better temperature, in consideration that Berlin had an average of 22°.I got a cold after being two days in the big meeting room that was useless as there were only 8 of us, trainer included. After the first day, also the near meeting room began working and we were abandoned. No refill of water or coffee, no change of glasses during the break but they throw away papers and documents left on the tables and more importantly the notes on the flip chart.Personally, I have experienced the same lack of attention when my hairdresser started to produce a strong noise and I asked to have it checked. I seemed near to explode..so I told to the room lady, at the reception and then when I got back in the afternoon at the guest relation officer. The staying was far from being smoothly..and the staff were young and not very careful.
Positive facts: there is a big Edeka supermarket at the corner and the U9 Birkenstrasse stop is at a walking distance.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
ChapeauHotels, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your honest feedback about your stay at our hotel, last week.
Let me inform you, that I was checking this case with all responsible departments, that’s why let my apology about delay.

First of all we are very sorry about following problems on your conference time.
Please make sure, that our Banqueting and event departments were trying to do their best on the following days.

I would like to inform you, that documents were not destroyed, it was just taken by mistake in the other conference room, but hopefully my colleagues realized on time and we corrected our mistake.
Let me kindly inform you, that we are filling Water and Coffee after and before Coffee breaks, but not the time of coffee breaks, everything was already agreed with organizer, but please be sure, that we are always here for our guests and for their needs.

As soon as you have informed me about hairdryer issue, I have immediately investigated. I am so sorry to hear that my colleagues made you wait.

We would love to inform you that your feedback means a lot to us, we are everyday working to improve our service to make our guests stay memorable.

As I have an information, as a apologies we also invited you with all your colleagues on the drink in the bar.

Once again, we hope you will receive our apologies and wish you all the best.

Best wishes -
Rika Hundrack - Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The Moa hotel is definitely one of the best Mercure hotels I have ever stayed in. The personal is very pleasant, the rooms are freshly renovated and the breakfast is purely delicious!
Thank you Moa-team!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
ChapeauHotels, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you Hannes!

We are proud and happy to read your lines about your stay.

We hope we can welcome you back again one day in the future.

All the best -

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We had a family room with enough space for us. Hotel, room, breakfasts - everything was perfect. We have enjoyed our stay.
Location of hotel is also perfect, there is a metro station close so we were in 10-15 minutes in center, only two stops from Zoo garden.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
ChapeauHotels, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you so much!

Hope to see u soon..

best wishes from the MOA Team.