Reviews (5 229)
2 729
1 789
2 729
1 789
All reviews the executive lounge dome view deutscher dom mark brandenburg restaurant checkpoint charlie great location diamond member beautiful square chocolate shop concert hall within walking distance christmas market unter den linden museum island per day large hotel check point charlie
16 - 21 of 5 229 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location of the hotel is great, in an area of what was East Berlin that is fantastic.
However, the hotel falls flat. The rooms need to renovated and updated. The service level, especially of the front desk, needs to be improved. As a Hilton Gold level member I would expect to be at least recognized. I was there for a conference and had no choice in where I stayed.
For full disclosure I completed a Hilton survey outlining these issues and the manager reached out to me, which I find refreshing. They also offered additional Hilton points for the issues, which indicates to me a management team that wants to improve the hotel. But there is along way to go before I can give anything other than an average rating

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jordan C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton Berlin in September 2018 overnight on a solo trip. The location is maybe a 15 minute taxi ride from the airport. It’s located near many attractions and restaurants so no need to worry about a car. The interior of hotel is beautiful and modern and I was put in a room on the 6th floor with a wonderful view of the square. The room was fabulous and large with safe, fridge and toiletries. The bed slept great! I had breakfast at the hotel and it was very good along with having a drink before bedtime at the bar. Great service at the bar and everyone at the hotel seemed to speak fluent English. I had them call me a taxi to get me to the train station upon checkout because It would have been quite a long walk with a suitcase to the Berlin Hbf. Although there is a station super close to hotel, I just wanted to catch my direct ICE to Hamburg. I would definitely choose this hotel again for the location and the level of service and luxury feel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kristi G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here on our first trip to Berlin to celebrate our special birthdays. Was not disappointed, truly wonderful!! Every member of staff we spoke to made us feel very welcome. Thank you Anja for your kind assistance, great to have the opportunity to meet you!! Very central and convenient location to stay. Give it a go, you will not be disappointed!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed 2 nights in October and the service was perfect. Very friendly staff and luxurious breakfast. Location is perfect for shopping. Mall of Berlin is just few minutes walk away. Subway station is also right at the door, so it was very easy to visit the zoo that was little too far to walk.

Stayed: October 2018
Anja_Tuccio, Executive Secretary at Hilton Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for kind comments on our staff. We are pleased to hear that you found our breakfast buffet to your liking and have enjoyed your stay in Berlin. We hope to welcome you back with us sometime.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Berlin, an amazing city! We got a good deal at the Hilton Berlin, a hotel located very centrally with many of the sights in walking distance or a quick trip on the U-Bahn. We paid for an executive room and were not disappointed. On arrival we had a seated check-in in the executive lounge and enjoyed a delicious coffee. The bedroom was great, good air-conditioning, a comfy bed and nice amenities in the bathroom. The Executive Lounge was very good, breakfast less vast than on the 1st floor but it worked for me; afternoon tea with delicious cakes were a treat and they really do some good drinks and light eats from 18h00. I expect in some cases dinner may not be needed! The Health center is good and supplied with good quality products. I found it a bit noisy as a lot of young kids were enjoying the pool, so not that relaxing experience one may expect from a spa, but yeah, the kids and parents loved it. A great choice of hotel for an amazing city steeped in history.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the "dome"
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your impressions... and on a personal note, as a Berliner, I am happy that you had a good time in my hometown!