“Berlin walking tour with Jeremy Minsberg”

The Berlin Experts- Walking Tours
Ranked #12 of 387 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Offers daily in-depth walking tours of Berlin's architecture, history, and culture. All tours include some history as well as other tidbits of trivia not commonly known. Especially popular is the Deconstruction/Construction Tour which provides an offbeat perspective of contemporary Berlin. They also offer special tours for cruise ship passengers.
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We had been referred to Jeremy Minsberg by 2 different friends. We were truly blown away by his comprehensive tour of Berlin. He made the city come alive for us. We spent 2 days with him and his knowledge of the city and its history was truly amazing! My husband and I highly recommend him. He was a pleasure to be with.

1  Thank Deerfield5

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Although Jeremy was highly recommended to us, he wasn't available to guide us through Berlin. However, he referred us to one of his colleagues, Heather Mae Ellis, who was an amazing guide! So knowledgeable, enthusiastic and just a pleasure to be with, thank you Jeremy foe the referral and Heather, you made our stay in Berlin an even better one than we thought possible.

1  Thank DanaLW
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We loved our tour with Ronen Altman Kaydar. He is an excellent guide. The only negative thing about our tour was that it was too short!! Our ship arrived 2 hours late and there was an accident on the highway on the way to meet Ronen in Berlin so our 7 hour tour turned into a 3 and a half hour tour. Ronen took what little time we had left and really gave us a compact but as thorough as possible Jewish tour and history of Berlin. He was full of fascinating information and interesting anecdotes and was an extremely engaging guide. He asked us questions and made us think. I would recommend Ronen to our friends and family in a minute and would love to have him guide us again. Thank you Ronen!

1  Thank lafm111
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I contacted Jeremy for a city tour of Berlin for me, my wife, and son. He was booked on the day we wanted but he recommended Heather Ellis as his associate as an alternate. We made arrangements with Heather and she met us at our hotel the morning of the tour. We proceeded on a 5 hour walking tour of the historical sections of Berlin. She was EXCELLANT!! She explained her plan for the day and guided us through the city. Her history background of the city and sites we visited was second to none. She made us feel very comfortable and was sensitive to us seeing what we wanted to see. She was born and raised in the States so she spoke perfect English which was a treat as we had taken other so called "English Speaking" tours during our vacation that didn't compare. I would highly recommend this tour company and if you got Heather, you would not be disappointed.

1  Thank czirkle2017
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I wasn't real excited to visit Berlin but my husband loved history and wanted to see Berlin and the various historical sites. I'm so glad we did this. Barnaby was our tour guide and was outstanding! His way of explaining that time in history totally captured my attention. I fell in love with the people and city and appreciate so much more the history behind the city. It was truly captivating and I understood more of what occurred. Barnaby went to all the sites my husband was hoping to see and then some. I would highly recommend this tour. Sorry it took me so long to write it (we were there May 2016)

1  Thank Michelle R