“4 hour walking tour of Berlin”

The Berlin Experts- Walking Tours
Ranked #12 of 387 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Offers daily in-depth walking tours of Berlin's architecture, history, and culture. All tours include some history as well as other tidbits of trivia not commonly known. Especially popular is the Deconstruction/Construction Tour which provides an offbeat perspective of contemporary Berlin. They also offer special tours for cruise ship passengers.
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I wasn't real excited to visit Berlin but my husband loved history and wanted to see Berlin and the various historical sites. I'm so glad we did this. Barnaby was our tour guide and was outstanding! His way of explaining that time in history totally captured my attention. I fell in love with the people and city and appreciate so much more the history behind the city. It was truly captivating and I understood more of what occurred. Barnaby went to all the sites my husband was hoping to see and then some. I would highly recommend this tour. Sorry it took me so long to write it (we were there May 2016)

1  Thank Michelle R

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I contacted Jeremy about a month before my trip to Berlin to arrange a tour since he was highly recommended to me from a friend. Jeremy got back to me immediately to let me know he was already booked for my dates of August 29th and August 30th. He recommended Heather, who is another tour guide that he works closely with. Heather emailed me within an hour after I spoke with Jeremy. We arranged the tour for August 29th starting at 10:00am meeting in our hotel lobby. I had a very good feeling that Heather was going to be a good guide just from how thorough she was with immediately confirmation and sending me suggestions and information on things to know and do in Berlin before and after our tour. Heather was an excellent, knowledgable tour guide that well exceeded my expectations with so much information about Berlin. I have travelled all over the world and have hired well over 100 guides in my travels over many years. Heather is certainly one of the best guides that I have ever hired. She is passionate about Berlin and it comes through loud and clear. She made our trip to Berlin a wonderful fun educational experience. If you are lucky enough to have Heather as a tour guide, you will definitely not be let down, you will consider her service and knowledge a great privilege. 5 star tour, Thank you

1  Thank Ian H
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Our family of 4 enjoyed an interesting, fun and also moving tour of Berlin with Jeremy Minsberg, the Berlin Expert. We spent over 6 hours seeing the major sites and learning about pre and post war Berlin from a man who knows his subject. We highly recommend booking a tour with him. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank wanderingtoo
Reviewed 27 August 2017

After such great reviews for jeremy I was a bit disappointed when he could not make the dates that we were in Berlin. But he assured us that his colleague Romen would be an excellent guide. He was not wrong! Romen brought Berlin to life in such an engaging and memorable way. He was incredibly knowledgable while at the same time, an amazing story-teller. History came to life as he told us stories that turned the buildings and monuments we saw into real life dramas. He even helped us with restaurant suggestions weeks before our trip so we had time to make reservations. I cannot thank Jeremy enough for his recommendation. If Jeremy is booked, you will not be disappointed with Romen - he is a true gem!

1  Thank rona o
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Berlin is a wonderful city for food and fun but its the history which makes it truly special. Just seeing the sights and memorials is nice but if you really want to understand what life was like and what the population there went through in the past 100 years, I highly suggest you book a walking tour with Jeremy and his Berlin Experts. He is extremely knowledgeable and will customize each tour to your time limits and interests. It is a walking classroom. Don't miss it.