US$101
US$84
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$148
US$124
US$96
US$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$118
US$108
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$104
US$71
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
aletto Hotel Kudamm(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$73
  • Bar/Lounge
Berlin Gorki Apartments(Berlin)
US$244
US$173
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

Select Hotel Berlin The Wall(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$72
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$393
US$289
Official Site
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$347/night.

US$221
US$199
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

Reviews (1 825)
1 825 results
All reviewsgay hotelblack wallsoutdoor jacuzzijunior suitegay scenehot tubcity roomspa areatop floorsteam roombars and clubsglass wallroof terracefriendly hotelkadewe department storelocation is greatrooms are small
10 - 15 of 1 825 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Probably not the target market for the hotel having chosen it mostly because it was close to a conference at the Intercontinental and had availability but it was a decent hotel, if perhaps in need of a bit of modernization. They didn't have toiletries (shaving cream or toothpaste) that business hotels usually have and while they were able to procure an ironing board and iron they did struggle a bit. Staff were friendly, breakfasts decent, and the complementary condom was a nice touch. Bed was comfortable. TV had nothing in English I don't think (didn't look that closely). WiFi worked well. It definitely has a gay theme, but traveling solo and for business didn't seem to be an issue.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
AxelhotelBerlin, Gerente at Axel Hotel Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear MeanOldUncleBen, thank you so much for your nice review on Tripadvisor. It is always nice to see guests who booked like a coincidence and had a good time with us. Thanks again for choosing the Axel Hotel in Berlin . Best regards from Berlin ,Oliver Böhme, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We bought upgrade to suite to found out that our room had no functioning air conditioning and it had serious smell of sewage. When we complained, they couldn’t give us any other room for the night. They promised to get us to other suite next day. So we slept windows open in quite a noise.

Second day there was no suites available. So we downgraded us to regular room. It was ok and even better equipped than the suite. Don’t take suite and especially don’t accept number 601!

Also spa area is unclean and there is serious need for renovations. You could get nicer hotel with same price.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear zam-hel, first of all i like to say thank you for your recent stay in The Axel Hotel Berlin. I m sorry to read that we didnt met your expectation in terms of Design and Service. I m always trying to offer the best service to our guests. I will not down your comments and will work on that. I really like to apologize for this incident but hope you might give us another chance in the future.
Best regards from Berlin, Oliver Böhme, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very well located, nice all renovated rooms. Front staff was good, exception the Italian girl in the mornings at the front desk (unfortunately I forgot her name) and the Israeli boy in the breakfast room... THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!! THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!! Thanks for being there we felt so well with you guys!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
AxelhotelBerlin, Gerente at Axel Hotel Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Carlos, thank you so much that you choose the Axel Hotel Berlin during your last stay in Berlin. We are happy that all went fine and you had a good timw with us. We are all lookig forwards to welcome you in the near future. Best regards, Oliver Böhme, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I took my partner to Berlin for a long weekend and we chose this hotel as I’ve stayed at their property in Maspalomas and really enjoyed the quality that it offered.

Our room here was average. It was a fair size but we arrived to a smell of sewage, the toilet brush holder had fallen off the wall and everything was covered in dust. The window was also broken and couldn’t be closed. We had to call maintenance three times to have the issue fixed. It was winter and was freezing with the window open!!

The showers / bathrooms are quirky and modern but disfunctional as when the shower was used, water poured out into the bedroom and soaked the carpet. We used all of our towels trying to mop up the flood and had to go down to reception to ask for more.

The staff here were generally uninterested and not particularly friendly. I was disappointed with my stay and wouldn’t stay again. There are much nicer places in the area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Oceancruzer, thank you so that you choose the Axel Hotel in Berlin. I m so sorry to hear that you found a lack of service in our Hotel. You are saying that you stayed with us in Winter, i just arrived some month ago and took th emanagment over. I made already some changes and hope we are on a good way to bring the quality back like we had before. It is always difficult to compare a City Hotel with a Beach Hotel.but anyway the service needs to work during your stay. I hope you will give us another Chance in the future. Best regards from Berlin Oliver Böhme, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

So I booked this on the day I was travelling, so managed to get a great deal, I have a few friends who have stayed at Axels before, and for my first time in Berlin I knew I wanted to stay here.

Checked in, had booked a City Room, but asked for a cheeky upgrade and the DREAMY guy on the desk upgraded me to a Suite. Amazing, loved it so much. (Slight issue as I only booked 3 nights but was staying in Berlin for 4, and couldn’t manage a Suite for a 4th night haha)

The sauna and steam area upstairs was nice, I never clocked when it was the busy times, but I always made a friend or two up there.

Would absolutely love to return, and if you get a chance, stay in a Suite.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
AxelhotelBerlin, Gerente at Axel Hotel Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Martin B, thank you so much for your great review on tripadvisor. I m so happy to see that you had an amazing stay with us. We are all looking forward to welcome you again at the Axel Hotel Berlin or in one of our other Axe Hotels like Barcelona, Madrid, Ibiza or Maspalomas. Best regards, Oliver Böhme, Hotel Manager