Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2019

We stayed here in 2010, and again now in March 2019. We were in a triple room which was two separate but connected rooms. The rooms aren't huge but are a decent size. This hotel is incredibly clean. I accidently spilled a bit of water on the floor- when wiping it up there was not a spot of dust or dirt on the towel. The breakfast variety is excellent, and the breakfast room overlooks the river with a view of the castle. The staff is professional, and helpful. The internet service was spotty, but we made the best of it. The location is right by the All Saints Bridge, and within walking distance of the town square. Very safe area to walk around in at night. We love this hotel!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TheTraveling3
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I toyed here in September 2018. I had a perfect view of Fortress Marienberg. The room was very clean, quiet even though facing the Main Street along the river. The person who checked me in answered all my questions on getting around the city. Helped me catch my train and knew where I was changing trains heading to Rothenberg. The breakfast wasn’t anything unique, but both days very fresh and tasty. There was always someone there to get you coffee, or whatever you needed. All functions in the room worked, modern room, not dated in any way. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank SingleTraveller100
Reviewed 18 July 2018

This is a standard hotel--the room had what was needed; it was small, modest and sufficient. If you're looking for luxury and extras, this isn't your place. The breakfast was very good. The location is convenient for seeing the city. The parking is nearby. I enjoyed my stay. One thing to be aware of is that, being on the top floor, I couldn't get wifi until I came down to the lobby, got on line and then went back upstairs--at which point I was good to go for the rest of stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank kvelg
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We were pleased with our clean and spacious room, although the bathroom was compact. It had an air conditioner over the door with a remote control for temperature adjustment. The motorized window blinds are controlled with a wall switch. Our room faced away from the river and main road and it was quiet. The hotel is close to the marketplace, restaurants, and the foot bridge over the river. The walk to or from the train station is about 3/4 mile and takes you past many retail stores. There is WiFi that is not secure. We found the hotel desk person to be very helpful and accommodating to our needs.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night. Location is very good, beside the river, near the Old Crane that you see in all the photos. A short walk too, to the city centre.
Parking is in the public car park across the street, about 100 yards north of the hotel. The exit from the car park is almost directly across the street from the hotel, easy to bring luggage. The hotel will arrange a discounted rate of €8 per day for parking.
Check-in was pleasant. There is a lift. The room had AC, which was a welcome surprise. There are blinds on the windows, ensuring a long sleep, undisturbed by the early dawn. Comfortable bed. Quiet, at the back anyway.
The bathroom is tiny. Spotlessly clean, but tiny. Good shower, though.
Breakfast is served in a nice room looking out on the river and the fortress on the hill. Good range & quality.
Avoid Locanda restaurant across the road, except for drinks overlooking the river. Food is bland & service amateur.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank pgbDublin