Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$175
PricelineUS$175
Agoda.comUS$175
TripadvisorUS$175
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews old bridge vaulted cellar main bridge third floor nice breakfast town centre window fortress garage wardrobe
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2020

a recommended hotel for those planning a city trip in Würzburg.
nice and clean room.
a nice breakfast that is offered in a very pleasant and attractive vaulted cellar.
very friendly people
there is the possibility to book a parking space in a closed garage

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 June 2020

but not in the very middle of congested areas. Right across the Old Main Bridge from the town centre, this hotel is nestled in a hill going up to the fortress. Small but comfortable rooms, clean, and good breakfast. Very nice staff (who even helped me with a band-aid when I accidentally cut my head on a window casement that blew open in a storm). Walking distance to all main sights, river and great restaurants.

Date of stay: June 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank DavidB21826
Reviewed 29 December 2019

A slightly unusual hotel on the corner of the main road downhill into town. It has a secure car park but this is down a road opposite to which the staff guided us. We were on the third floor in a room with a good view over the old city. A lot of wood had been used in the room which was of good quality but had the feel of an Alpine hotel or student accommodation as the beds were built in and there was a desk by the bed rather than a table. The room also contained a fridge, and a wardrobe with a mirror over the luggage rack. The bathroom was compact with a shower cubicle, also liquid soap on tap, tissues, a hairdryer with nozzle and plastic 'glasses'. The room lights were on opposite walls not one over each bed, also a desk light. The towels were soft. Breakfast was taken in the cellar which, ten years ago had been a restaurant, but now only serves breakfast. There was a good selection at breakfast with tasty croissants, which made a change. In five minutes you can be on the bridge with the locals.

Date of stay: October 2019
3  Thank ge0rgiana
Reviewed 29 December 2019

Wonderfully appointed rooms with candy and cookies set out on arrival. Spacious for a European hotel. The restaurant and bar have a great lakefront view, and an incredibly generous continental breakfast is included.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 8 December 2019

I notice that TA lists this hotel as having soundproof rooms. Really? I was in room 24 and can say that the walls were extremely thin.

The view of the old town was very nice from my room. The bed was, well, comfortable enough but could have been more to my liking. The room was for two but was still on the smallish side.

If I seem overly critical, it’s not that I disliked my stay. All of the staff were very friendly, and the breakfast was simply wonderful. And
I liked the location just across from the Old Bridge. And I absolutely loved Wurzburg!

I only wish the walls had indeed been soundproof.

Date of stay: December 2019