Lowest prices for your stay
US$246
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$246
eDreamsUS$246
getaroom.comUS$269
All reviews the river close to the city center two nights modern hotel germany parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

We (4 couples from the US) had a wonderful trip planned to Austria & Germany in September to sightsee and attend Oktoberfest. Our trip included overseas flights, 6 hotels in 6 different cities, and rental cars. Of course, due to COVID-19, US citizens were not even allowed to travel to Germany in September, so our entire trip was cancelled. Due to the unique situation, even though some of our reservations were booked at “nonrefundable” rates , we were refunded ALL of our money for the flights, rental cars, and 5 of the 6 hotels. Only the Best Western Premier Hotel Rebstock did not refund our money. They didn’t even offer a future credit - they just kept our money and took advantage of the situation! I’ve been a Best Western customer for years, but never again!! Appalling & unforgivable!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christoph Unckell, Inhaber at Best Western Premier Hotel Rebstock, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2020

Dear Wentwoda5,

thank you for your comments. I am very sorry to hear, that you think, that we are taking advantage of the situation. Our business deeply suffers due to the corona crisis. Like most of the down town hotels all over the world we fight for survival in these days and try to make it somehow with only 50 % of our usual revenue.

We offer different options of flexible rates. Some can be cancelled two days before arrival, some even until 6 p.m. the same day and some are nonrefundable. Most people book a nonrefundable rate in order to get a better price and in return they disclaim their right to cancel the rooms. That is what your travel agent did. In our confirmation we explicitly indicated that the rates were nonrefundable. Due to the disastrous corona situation, I am not at all in the position to waive any revenue rght now.

To my mind we are in this terrible crisis together. So what I can offer you, is, that when you plan to repeat your trip, that you let me know and I see how I can accomodate you.

By the way: all Best Western Hotels are indipendently owned and operated, so there is no need to avoid our brand.

Kind regards

Christoph Unckell

Reviewed 26 September 2020

We have been given a room in the new part of the hotel, which is one block next to the reception. A bit difficult to find it at first, as we had to go through various corridors to find the room. The room itself was modern and very clean, although I would have preferred a bathtube, instead of only a shower. Breakfast was good .... rather unusual though, as you had to get your wrapped breakfast items with plastic gloves, which were given to you. That's Covid-19 in Würzburg, which, we learnt , has been hit by the pandemic rather stronlgy. Parking was available in a garage, but this had to be reached with a car-lift. All-in-all quite a good hotel with very friendly staff, however rather on the expensive side for a 4-star-hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Christian S

Thank you for your kind review of your stay with us.

Reviewed 28 November 2019 via mobile

Würzburg is the second city on our honeymoon trip to Germany. This hotel is a outstanding on every single aspect: location, decor, comfort level, customer service. A very pleasant stay !!!! Highly recommend it !

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank pancha321
Reviewed 1 November 2019 via mobile

This hotel is located about a 10 minute walk from old town. The staff are friendly and the rooms are very nice. With this hotels location it makes it very easy to go back to your room in the middle of the day to rest. Natalie at the front desk was the best.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank INEVERUSETHIS
Reviewed 14 October 2019

I'm from the United States, and I don't tend to stay in American chain hotels when visiting Europe. However, this Best Western is a wonderful exception! It is well located, and is in a very historic and beautiful building. From what I could tell, this is one of best hotels in Wurzburg, and I would not hesitate to stay here again! Friendly and helpful staff. It felt like they went out of their way to make it a special stay.

Date of stay: October 2019