Lowest prices for your stay
US$229
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/06/18
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews the river close to the city center two nights modern hotel germany parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2019

Hi I stayed in this hotel for 1 night, and this was a business trip. I was amazed by the hospitality and service. The room was comfortable, it even had a coffee machine. Breakfast was great. The location is very convenient - right in the center. Overall, I would come back.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank Mikołaj P
Christoph U, Inhaber at Best Western Premier Hotel Rebstock, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are glad, you enjoyed it!

Reviewed 8 July 2019

Very nice hotel. We booked a luxury room via booking.com. The hotel is very centrally located with all the Würzburg-highlights on a walking distance. Very good beds (and pillows, a rarity in Germany). Public carpark is adjecent with an indoord connection to the hotel. One special remark is in order here for the front desk. We were welcomed very friendly by a lady named Eliane or Eline or Eileen. Sorry, cannot recall the exact name anymore. I really have to complement here on the way she received us and gave us information on the hotel as well as on Würzburg. Truly excellent!!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank HPBKraaijeveld
Christoph U, Inhaber at Best Western Premier Hotel Rebstock, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2019

Thank you very much for your nice feedback to your stay with us! I will let Elena know, that you especially complimentet her :-)

Reviewed 28 June 2019

We arrived in Wurzburg early in the morning. Our room was ready and there was some construction nearby (they are extending the hotel) so there was a little detour to take the car to their parking facilities.. The reception area and breakfast room and bar are superbly decorated and the rooms are comfortable. The bathroom is large and modern with every amenities. There is a free glass of wine at the happy hour which was well appreciated. The hotel is well situated with a few restaurants in front of it and a nice breakfast cafe for those who prefer a cheaper alternative to the hotel restaurant.
Overall a great experience in Wurzburg, the only drawback was that we stayed only one night in this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your kind feedback to your stay with us. We are very happy, that you enjoyed it :-)

Reviewed 22 June 2019

My stay here was for two nights, 14-16 June 2019. This hotel has something rare in chain hotels: character, not completely swamped by branding. The Rebstock is in a quiet location on the edge of the old town, within easy walking distance of the main sites, and the staff were welcoming and friendly.
On arrival I was informed that my room had been upgraded, always welcome news. Room 216 (photo) was thus very large; the view from one of the four windows (photo) was local but shows the modern extension building site, supposed to have been finished in April 2019 according to a note on the desk in my room. The room key worked well. There were door hangers for privacy and “Please make up my room” –something of a rarity. Storage space for clothes and luggage was very generous (photo), with normal clothes hangers (not the non-steal variety with metal connections, which can be very time-consuming, as it is impossible to manipulate one with only one hand). The room was fairly quiet – limited, occasional, mostly nocturnal, noise from the street. There was a long desk (photo) with plenty of space for place for a computer, but not enough power points. The WiFi was very good. The desk waste bin had no lid.
There was a clock/radio at the bedside. The tea- and coffee-making facilities were welcome, although there was only Earl Grey tea and no chocolate.
TV – I could not find a channel guide, and the conference I was attending was too demanding for me to use it.
The welcome bottles of local wine and mineral water were appreciated. Nice touches were also the offer of a glass of hot milk and honey to insomniacs and the free TV programme guide left outside the door.
The bathroom (photos) was spacious. The bath was large, but getting out of it was made difficult by the location of the soap dish (for which there was no soap!). The hot water came very fast and in an adequate quantity. The tissue dispenser was appreciated. The hair dryer was visible immediately, in the bathroom. The waste bin had an inconvenient pedal-operated metal lid. The cleaning staff were thorough and did not move my possessions around.
The breakfast buffet was extremely varied, with a wide selection of hot food. The breakfast room (photo) was very bright and of adequate size. On the tables, there were table waste containers, common in Germany. On my first morning, all the tables had (guest name) labels on them which caused some confusion; these was absent on the second morning.
Free newspapers, all in German, were available in the lobby and the breakfast room.
On the morning of my departure, I asked for my check-out to be extended to 14:00 (from 12:00). The check-out time was not on my booking receipt or the key card holder, as far as I could establish. When I asked for my key card to be extended to 14:00, I was told to return to Reception at or after 12:00 – a first in my experience.

Room tip: The higher, the quieter
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you very much for your feedback to your stay with us! I am glad, that you enjoyed your stay at the Rebstock. Your comments are very helpful for us to further develop our guestrooms and services. Thanks again!!

Reviewed 16 June 2019

Excellent service throughout and good value for money. Parked in the adjacent car park, no lift!
Room and facilities were great with free gifts of wine and a free mini bar.
Great location, could not fault it in any way.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jamesmb155

Thank you very much for your nice feedback to your stay with us!