2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
PricelineUS$128
eDreamsUS$128
getaroom.comUS$165
All reviews one night guests germany reception parking city
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2020

We visited this Hotel during a trip around Germany. From the border of Switzerland up to Flensburg, from Bremen to the eastern Border of Germany.
The Hotel Melchiorpark is located outside the center of Würzburg. Th hotel looks very new. Everything is shiny and stylish. Everything works and is clean there staff was also friendly.

We also visited the Restaurant. The food was amazing. My wife had a huge salad with beef stripes. I had a Melchior Burger which was cooked and decorated with a lot of fantasy. Maybe the best Burger I had in my life.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2020

This is a new hotel - decor is minimalist, clean and light. I have gone to this hotel for 3 months straight for business, every week, so I know it quite well. In January, I took my wife and kids for two nights when we were on our way to Austria and one night on our way back, they absolutely loved it. The restaurant also works well for kids, they were very flexible putting vegetables in their dishes, for example.
Also, the breakfast is so good, it has everything you need.
I hadn't been to the pool before, it was so handy with the kids.
I would stay in this hotel over any other in the region. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 5 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 4 nights.
The location is a bit far from the city center, but in a quite, nice area.
Parking at spot for €12 a night.
Reception staff was very nice, correct and polite.
Breakfast is poor. Service and quality. They said due to Covid 19 regulation, which is not all true since I stayed in few other hotels in Germany during this month , where they had great breakfast.

The main problem was a poor airconditioning in the room. 3 degrees and not 1 Celsius less.. didn’t matter how much I asked the reception , it could not been fixed. Very disappointing for the nights and during hot summer days.

Rooms were good, clean and spacious.

Food at the restaurant was very good. (Dinner)

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

Comfy beds. Quality food. Great service. Cosy pool/spa area. Generous breakfast buffet. Indoor parking. Huge park nearby. Stores close by. Minibar included. Meeting rooms with tech that works! Good internet.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Living-4-travels
Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

Very modern and newly built hotel. Rooms are very spacious. Hotel has a free mini bar fridge which includes water(still or sparkling), coke, beer and apple juice. Has a sauna available for their guests. I stayed in an executive room. A nice feature was that the room comes with complimentary slippers (used for the sauna). Shampoo and soap were also made from natural products which the hotel seems to support eco friendly supply’s within your room, there is also a safe box in each room.
Breakfast buffet is from 6am-10:30am. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back.

Date of stay: September 2019